Critique My Work (lots of work on website)

andrewwatson

Hello, i just found this forum a little while back and havent posted much, but plan on it. I wanted to introduce myself and post a link to my website that has some of my work on it. Most of it was shot on the panasonic DVX, but there is also some stuff shot on film too. Any feedback on any of the stuff is welcome. I also have another music video that is nearly completed and will be posted shortly. Thanks

http://www.andrewdavidwatson.com/

Andrew Watson

• 1 month later...

your website is too slow to watch your intro movie over an high speed ADSL line... try to make the video's with less bandwith for easy access.. so you will get more responses to your site..

your website is too slow to watch your intro movie over an high speed ADSL line... try to make the video's with less bandwith for easy access.. so you will get more responses to your site..

huh, i'm surprised to hear you say that. out of lots of people to see my work online, you are the first to mention anything about file size. 15mbs to big for a music video? 4mbs to big for a 30 sec spot? those sizes seems fairly standard to me. Maybe not for mass distrubition but for portfolio sites where you want to keep at least some quality to it.

Guest gregorscheer

Movie popped up immediately for me and download was complete before half of it had played. I liked the great variety of color pallets and graphic effects, and some thoughtfullnes ... I just watched the reel but promised myself to come back and see more