my last jobs

• Premium Member

It looks good, although it's hard to tell about some technical things with some of the compression artifacts of the clip. I'd say that due to the smoke used, some of the b&w clips could have had more contrast added to compensate, crush the blacks more, but perhaps the clip on YouTube is washed-out for some reason.

I also think that the lighting of the close-ups of the lead singer, which obviously was meant to be flat and flattering, could have been done a little better but I understand what you were facing with that moving camera in real locations in terms of rigging lights.

Otherwise, nice work all around.

hi

thanks for the reply.

first your right the compression is very bad and its not washed out in the reel clip

about theb lighting i cant agree with you more but let me tell you how i work on this music-video:

it mas all done in one day shooting the 3 sets and the green and the set of all the pepole around the singer

no extra time we had to close after 12h.

becose of production problems we were 1 1/2 houre late so me run aganst time

i was shooting with sony 790 with optex hd lens and the crane opretor could'nt control zoom or focus(dont even ask)

95% was'nt planed there was not shoothing what so ever

about the b&w its done in the editing i didnt had any idea it will be in b&w

p.s. the scuond link is commercial hope you will see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rc0MwoPda0

Yeah very nice work what was your budget for this if you dont mind me asking? I like the blowout you used in the top of frame for alot of the shots.

The commercial link says this.

"This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request."