R.I.P Steve Irwin

Dajan Bozanic

Hey James Steven Beverly, looks like you have some one else to take on as well. Thanks for 90% chiming in on my side Priyesh.

"Irwin´s totally insane behaviour did include his two little kids - that´s unacceptable."

Yep, you're right Priyesh, that's what I've been saying all along.

As for.....

"but I used the international English to Dumb Ass translator written for Canadians just to make sure you would be able to understand every word."

You must have the settings backward? Steven, you are functionally illiterate, that's evident with the way you write. You need an adult literacy course, seriously.

I realize you are the victim of a US education system that fails most people, watch Oprah or 20/20, your own American TV shows have focused a lot of time on this issue.

R.

Richard´s intial statement was totally exaggerated, ok - but the arguments of you other people are

getting more and more stupid.

I never liked Irwin´s show, too, his over-the-top presentation made it hard for me to stay on the really important thing - the infomation he tried to pass, but that´s my opinion.

All of you people who said it´s ok to take risks ( and I read about some really moronic ones here ) - did

you ever think about the danger you´re to other people ? How many people get hurt or die because some

"risktakers" ( or heros, if you like ) underestimated the potential danger ?

Irwin´s totally insane behaviour did include his two little kids - that´s unacceptable.

I´m wondering if you "risk-taking-heros" still were proud of your mean and exciting past if you´d killed

or seriously injured your wife, child or any close person during some stupid, useless experiment.

Priyesh

Your happy that THIS guy "agrees" with your totally exaggerated statement ??? I'm REAL happy he doesn't want "Risk Taking Heros" to kill my wife and children while attempting some stupid, useless experiment. I myself was all for that until I read his quote and saw th HORRIBLE error of my ways. SERIOUSLY, if THAT'S the best support you can get, your in trouble, Richie and I maybe functionally illiterate but that doesn't stop me from being 100% right!. By the way YOUR spelling is impecable, I bet you ALWAYS put I before E except after C and NEVER start a sentence with a proposition! You must be very proud. CANADIAN SCHOOLS RULE!!! If it weren't for that whole "we're still the only superpower left in the world" thing, I'd be jealous. I AM glad you were able to share with me how you spend a LOT of time watching Oprah though. It helps to explain why your so "emotional". :D

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen the state of the typical high school in any American city? Metal detectors, water leaking through the ceiling, insulation falling down, it really is pathetic for the last great super power to have schools in such an awful state.

you forgot the shootings, stabbings, drug deals, drinking, fights, and collectively low IQ of the students which I had to put up with every day for four years. I think the problem is on the parenting side, not the government side. Throwing money at the system won't cange the behavior of the students or make the parents care.

(completely off-topic...but wait, can you be off-topic in an off-topic thread? There's a philosophical question for you...)

Edited by David Sweetman

Your happy that THIS guy "agrees" with your totally exaggerated statement ??? I'm REAL happy he doesn't want "Risk Taking Heros" to kill my wife and children while attempting some stupid, useless experiment. I myself was all for that until I read his quote and saw th HORRIBLE error of my ways. SERIOUSLY, if THAT'S the best support you can get, your in trouble, Richie and I maybe functionally illiterate but that doesn't stop me from being 100% right!. By the way YOUR spelling is impecable, I bet you ALWAYS put I before E except after C and NEVER start a sentence with a proposition! You must be very proud. CANADIAN SCHOOLS RULE!!! If it weren't for that whole "we're still the only superpower left in the world" thing, I'd be jealous. I AM glad you were able to share with me how you spend a LOT of time watching Oprah though. It helps to explain why your so "emotional". :D

Ah there you are I thought you had packed it in and given up.

You really want to get into a spelling contest? Not worth the effort. Will you please start using "you're" for you are, and not "your." That's pretty basic stuff. (It helps to explain why your so "emotional")

And yes Canadian schools do rule thank you very much! Have you seen the state of the typical high school in any American city? Metal detectors, water leaking through the ceiling, insulation falling down, it really is pathetic for the last great super power to have schools in such an awful state. I've seen them with my own eyes in several cities so please don't tell me they don't exist. It's quite shocking!

How do you define super power? Your country is the most dependent country in the world on foreign oil. The only country you import oil from that is half way friendly toward you is Canada. We ship you the most, don't know why we bother, but we do. The USA uses 22 million barrels of oil a day, most of it imported, the US could be brought to its knees in an instant if that supply was interrupted. Here in Canada we have more oil than we could use in a thousand life times so we'd be fine.

How do you define super power? Militarily? That's a laugh! The US sat on its ass during WWI, the war started on July 28, 1914. Canada was there from the start. The USA did not declare war on Germany until April 6, 1917, the whole thing was over Nov 11, 1918. Gee whiz great contribution, thanks.

Then there was WWII, again the USA sits on the sidelines. The war started in Sept 1939, and the USA didn't lift a finger until Dec 1941, again Canada was there from the start.

Then there was Vietnam, the USA got its ass kicked by the Viet Cong for 10 years, then quit. The communists are still in power in Vietnam today.

Now we have Iraq, gee the USA is really doing a great job winning that war. What was that your idiot president said, "mission accomplished?"

How do you define super power? Economically? The USA is running massive budget deficits that you and your children and great great great great grandchildren will be paying for. Your country has gone flat broke right before your eyes. Canada on the other hand has run budget surpluses for eight years in a row.

Look what happened when Katrina hit, the only super power was brought to its knees. You let tens of thousands of black people rot in New Orleans.

By the way, how does it feel to be a citizen of the most hated country in the world? Just don't travel outside of the USA and you'll be fine.

Super power????????

R,

HA HA HA HA HA

Richard, Doesn't America use North Sea Oil as well as Canadian, there is one thing I do agree with you on, America is a Bloody disgrace, Capital Punshment, crappy Health Service, no council houses, mindless patrisim, over-the-counter gun selling, the list is endless, I think it would be good to end by saying :AMERICA SUCKS.

P.S Canada is one of my favourite countries on Earth, they invented Super 8, YAAAAAY.

Edited by Matthew Buick

Ah there you are I thought you had packed it in and given up.

Naw, I just got busy, see I actually have a life outside this board.

You really want to get into a spelling contest? Not worth the effort. Will you please start using "you're" for you are, and not "your." That's pretty basic stuff. (It helps to explain why your so "emotional")

No NEVER I bow to your superiour spelling abillities. YOUR THE KING OF THE SPELLERS, all hail King Richie. BTW thanks for the correction I don't want to get you upset so I'll DEFINATELY make an effort to use YOU'RE instead of YOUR when ever possible.

And yes Canadian schools do rule thank you very much! Have you seen the state of the typical high school in any American city? Metal detectors, water leaking through the ceiling, insulation falling down, it really is pathetic for the last great super power to have schools in such an awful state. I've seen them with my own eyes in several cities so please don't tell me they don't exist. It's quite shocking!

I have no doubt they exist however I'VE never seen them and I LIVE here. I'm pretty sure that's more the exception than the rule so I would imagine there's a lot of parents as upset about this as you obviously are. Thank's for caring about our kids. But see that's what happens when you don't let the Federal government run EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of you LIFE. Local comunities in THIS nation decide where the money from taxes should go and ACTAULLY I prefer that. I'm not real big on having Big Brother decide everything for me. As for our kids, they are the best generation yet and will be greater than we ever were.

How do you define super power? Your country is the most dependent country in the world on foreign oil. The only country you import oil from that is half way friendly toward you is Canada. We ship you the most, don't know why we bother, but we do. The USA uses 22 million barrels of oil a day, most of it imported, the US could be brought to its knees in an instant if that supply was interrupted. Here in Canada we have more oil than we could use in a thousand life times so we'd be fine.

I'd say 12 Trident submerines will do as a definition but moving on...Well that's because we have the highest standard of living in the world. Actually if it weren't for our gluttenous appitite for oil, the economy in Canada would fall apart. We get most of our imported oil from you guys...or didn't you know that? I do agree we need alternative energy sources for enviromental reasons but that will come and It WILL be Americans that make it happen. It will probably be alcohol because it's renewable and we already have to farmland to grow the raw materials to make it, so don't worry too much about us. WE always solve the challanges that come before us, ALWAYS.

How do you define super power? Militarily? That's a laugh! The US sat on its ass during WWI, the war started on July 28, 1914. Canada was there from the start. The USA did not declare was on Germany until April 6, 1917, the whole thing was over Nov 11, 1918. Gee whiz great contribution, thanks.

Just because the Europians couldn't solve their problems and had to start killing each other WHOLESALE DOESN'T mean we had to or should get involved. I wasn't OUR war until they MADE it our war. Being a part of the British Empire at the time, Canada Really didn't have a choice about getting involved in the first OR second world war. After the war we did OURE BEST to set up a forum where nations could TALK out their differences but the Europiand basically SPIT on the League of Nations and paided the consequences a few years later. Oh and BTW, the war was at a stalemate UNTIL the ASmericans entered it on the side of the Allies. So without us, the killing would have gone on for years so, Gee Wiz, your welcome. Don't they teach History in those "wonderful" Canadian schools of yours?

Then there was WWII, again the USA sits on the sidelines. The war started in Sept 1939, and the USA didn't lift a finger until Dec 1941, again Canada was there from the start.

After the desaster of the League of Nations we had NO desire to get involved in another bloody and foolish Europian conflict. We had problems of our own to deal with at the time. You miight have heard of them. It was called the Great Depression. But be that as it may the people didn't want a war, dispite this without the Lend Lease program of the Roosevelt administration, they'd be speaking German in London right now and Hitler would have had the manpower and resources to have defeated Stalin so basicallly WE SAVED the British Empire and Europe from decades of brutal, totalitatian rule. SORRY we didn't do ENOUGH for you.

Then there was Vietnam, the USA got its ass kicked by the Viet Cong for 10 years, then quit. The communists are still in power in Vietnam today.

WHER IN THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING YOU "FACTS" FROM? WE NEVER LOST A MAJOR BATTLE DURING THE ENTIRE VIETNAM WAR!!! In fact, FAR from getting our ASSES kicked, AFTER the Tet offinsive in '68, the Viet Cong effectively CEASED to exist as an independent fighting force after suffering over 50,000 casulaties (a very conservative estimate) in less than a one year piriod. Charlie was NEVER a match for the US military, but he was willing to DIE in DROVES to accompish his ultimate goal. It was ONLY because he was willing to sacrifice untold numbers of people and the complete political inability of US forces to invade the North to strike at the heart of the problem that that the north was finally able to invade th south after the Americans withdrew. Had the Chinese not gotten involved in the Korean war and we not been in the middle of the Cold war at the time thing would have been VERY different.

Now we have Iraq, gee the USA is really doing a great job winning that war. What was that your idiot president said, "mission accomplished?"

Again, The ground war was over in what 2 months or less. What we're facing now is a gueilla war fought by an insurgence that ONLY uses sabotage, ambush, terror and intimidation of the locals to continue a war they've already lost in some useless attempt to regain power. Bush is an idiot, I'll grant you that, but as far as our military goes, there is NO nation on Earth that can take it on, NONE. Deal with it.

How do you define super power? Economically? The USA is running massive budget deficits that you and your children and great great great great grandchildren will be paying for. Your country has gone flat broke right before your eyes. Canada on the other hand has run budget surpluses for eight years in a row.

Ya, so what? We've been in this position before and gotten out of it and will this time. Except for the price of gas, I really haven't notced ANY change in my lifestyle. We're not selling off things to feed ourselves or spending time down at the the unemployment line waiting for a handout. We're fine. See the thing is with an economy as massive as the US' is, it would be like someone who make 100K a year having $1500 in debit that he keeps paying interest on. It's not a smart thing to do but ultimately, it isn't going to hurt us that much.

Look what happened when Katrina hit, the only super power was brought to its knees. You let tens of thousands of black people rot in New Orleans.

It made us angry. It made is sad. It frustraighted us and made us further question our leadership, but the only tangible result to most Americans was that we had a year of higher gas prices. It hardly "brought us to our knees" In fact, as with most American desasters, it brought us closer together as a people. The blacks that were evacuated, have settled for the most part in several communities thoughout the nation and were welcomed with open arms and great kindness. This migration has helped to create greater cultural diversity, which is the true strength of our nation. If that desaster had a good side, it was the responce of the American people in the face of the failure of her government. That my friend is NOT the face of a nation on her knees but one that embraces her problems and FINDS a way to deal with them.

By the way, how does it feel to be a citizen of the most hated country in the world? Just don't travel outside of the USA and you'll be fine.

As proud as a man can be. I have NO fear about leaving the US. BUT if I did, why in the world would I ever WANT to leave the United States? This is the most beautiful, diverse, exciting and freest nation on Earth. It has mountains, forests, deserts, grasslands and tropical paridises. It has the best of EVERYTHING and room to enjoy it in. I THANK GOD everyday I was born American, where WE choose what direction our nation will go in and WE choose who will lead us and although I don't always agree with those choises, I still have the right... no the obligation to speak out about the mistakes I feel my government is making. You can't understand what it is to be American until you become American. There is NO WHERE else on Earth I would rather be. God Bless the USA!!

Super power????????

YA bet your ass we are! B)

Oh James you are one of my favorite posters, I wonder how many more I can drag out of you?

I like your view of history, it did not surprise me in the least, it's exactly what I heard for five years living in your country. You saved the British Empire???? You saved the world no doubt as well??

FYI, Canada was not obligated to fight in either WWI or WWII just because we choose to remain a part of the British Commonwealth. Let's see WWI started in 1914, we had our own gov't from 1867-, Canada could have stood on the sidelines the way the USA did. The difference is that Canadians have a way of figuring out the "good" wars that we need to get involved in, and which wars to avoid like Vietnam and Iraq that are insanity.

Schools in Canada are run at the local and provincial level as well, we just don't let the kids in poor communities attend rat invested poop holes, the way you do in the USA. Mean while the kids from the white suburbs attend high schools that look more like Club Med. Please don't tell me the USA has this problem in just a select few places, it's country wide.

As for "We get most of our imported oil from you guys...or didn't you know that?" I was the one who wrote that in my post, did you not see it there? Of course I know that. I was pointing out that we are the only friendly supplier of oil you've got. If you don't need it we can easily sell it to some other country. If the USA and Canada had to go it alone on their own country resources, who's economy would fall apart first?

The US gov't has already drawn up plans to figure out ways to divert Canadian water into the USA, since you're fast drinking your selves dry.

I like this:

"after the Americans withdrew"

Translation: We lost.

As for:

"but as far as our military goes, there is NO nation on Earth that can take it on, NONE. Deal with it. "

I'm sorry to tell you but the rest of the world is beginning to think the emperor has no clothes when it comes to the US military. They don't seem as great and tough as we where all led to believe. We know they can torture Iraqis being held in a prison when they have no way to defend themselves, yes we know that. We know they can take a leak on the Geneva Convention every day of the week, yes we know that. But put down the insurgency in Iraq? You'll be trying for the next 100 years.

As For:

"Ya, so what? We've been in this position before and gotten out of it and will this time. Except for the price of gas, I really haven't notced ANY change in my lifestyle."

That's part of the issue, your gov't is deceiving you, they would not dare raise taxes to the point needed to finance your countries expenses. This can only lead to one thing, a major economic melt down. You think that the USA can borrow endlessly with no consequences, that's where you are wrong.

As for:

"You can't understand what it is to be American until you become American. There is NO WHERE else on Earth I would rather be. God Bless the USA!!"

That's nice most Americans feel that way.

Canada has now passed the USA in every area that matters. Our streets are 100 times safer to walk down, and cleaner. There is no equivalent of a Harlem or South Central LA any where in Canada. We have no legacy of slavery or genocide committed toward the Indians like the USA has to deal with. Our standard of living is the highest in the world. We provide health care to every citizen, while the USA lets 50 million of it's own citizens rot with no coverage, what a disgrace for the USA.

I don't know why you'd want to live there Steven?

I don't think God blesses the USA any more, he shifted his blessings over to Canada about 20 years ago.

That's why the UN said Canada was the best place to live in the world I forgot how many times in a row. There isn't one single freedom enjoyed in the USA that is not also enjoyed in Canada, in fact, we are more free the gov't of Canada isn't listening in on my phone conversations the way your gov't does.

R,

Ok this is just turning into a 'my country is better than yours' arguement. We're all as bad as each other just in different ways.

America is a Bloody disgrace, Capital Punshment, crappy Health Service, no council houses, mindless patrisim, over-the-counter gun selling, the list is endless, I think it would be good to end by saying :AMERICA SUCKS

You honestly think we're are much better?

Edited by Daniel Ashley-Smith

You honestly think we're are much better?

Yeah the UK has gone downhill a bit.

One good thing about the UK is that if you want to shoot a period piece you never have to build any sets :D

The real problem is that Coronation Street is getting a bit boring, fix that, and the UK will be number one again.

R,

America is hardly what you would call a Civilised country, they eat miners, and sell LSD to the kids who haven't been eaten ( yet ).

No! They eat miners? And to think there's no coal shortage. As far as eating children goes, I believe it was Johnathan Swift who wrote "A Modest Proposal." Being that some of Ireland is in the UK I think that makes you more prone to eat children.

Anyway, there should be a 10-page limit in the Off-Topic section.

It probably would've been Lower Quebec.

I have enough problems with English as a first language and with my sinuses,

I don't think I'd be able to handle speaking French.

Oh well in that case I don't blame you.

R,

The French are ok, it's Quebeccers we don't like.

R,

Ya, I'm French-American via Quebec. We came down to Pennsylvania and founded the town "Barto", after the spelling change of course. Back then folks assimilated... :lol: Anyhow, I'm just kidding. My German blood has ultimate control over my instincts.... :o

Hey Matthew, you should go up and visit the "White Horse" in Glasgow when you turn 18. Get drunk and tell everyone there you hate Scotland. It will be fun, I promise. :blink: Of course they will kill you...Stupid wanker....and you guys call the USA colonists....poop! Do you hate "blacks" as well? Perhaps the Japanese have fallen out of favor in your mind? Wake up, little one. Not wise to bash the scotsman. He has a temper that rivals the pitbull, someday you may learn this the hard way.

Ha-Ha! I'm messing with you...I know you are kidding! Point being, I hope you are not so stupid as to voice these kinds of "jokes" out in public. Many people can't take a joke. But as it turns out, these very people do know how to throw a punch. Food for thought, teen.

What is it you say...? "Mwaaa-ha-ha-ha"? Close? ;)

Edited by Jon-Hebert Barto

Oh James you are one of my favorite posters, I wonder how many more I can drag out of you?

I like your view of history, it did not surprise me in the least, it's exactly what I heard for five years living in your country. You saved the British Empire???? You saved the world no doubt as well??

At LEAST one more. Actually... YES, yes we did, and your welcome.

FYI, Canada was not obligated to fight in either WWI or WWII just because we choose to remain a part of the British Commonwealth. Let's see WWI started in 1914, we had our own gov't from 1867-, Canada could have stood on the sidelines the way the USA did. The difference is that Canadians have a way of figuring out the "good" wars that we need to get involved in, and which wars to avoid like Vietnam and Iraq that are insanity.

Well it woulda been PRETTY hard to say no, being part of the British Commonwealth and all.

Schools in Canada are run at the local and provincial level as well, we just don't let the kids in poor communities attend rat invested poop holes, the way you do in the USA. Mean while the kids from the white suburbs attend high schools that look more like Club Med. Please don't tell me the USA has this problem in just a select few places, it's country wide.

Were in the Hell are you getting this? You been reading Olivier Twist again? MOST schools in the US are fine and I've never seen a "rat infested" one yet. But if they DO exist outside of your demented little brain, they ARE in a VERY few select places. Now there are some VERY nice schools in affluent neighborhoods but those people PAY a Hell of a lot in property taxes, so what, they should scuzzy up thier schools in solidarity with the poorer neighborhoods? GET REAL. Life isn't fair so stop exspecting it to be. I'm sure the richer neighborhoods of Canada, you know the ones where the outhouses are a 2 holers, have better schools as well and the poorer schools don't have rats because the damn things freeze to death in those abominable winters you have up there.

As for "We get most of our imported oil from you guys...or didn't you know that?" I was the one who wrote that in my post, did you not see it there? Of course I know that. I was pointing out that we are the only friendly supplier of oil you've got. If you don't need it we can easily sell it to some other country. If the USA and Canada had to go it alone on their own country resources, who's economy would fall apart first?

The US gov't has already drawn up plans to figure out ways to divert Canadian water into the USA, since you're fast drinking your selves dry.

No, I missed that particular rant. I do agree with one part of your idea, we DO need to end our dependence on oil so we can tell the rest of the world to go to Hell. Actually we're going to use the water to make beer. If we triple our alcohol consumption per person we might start looking more like Canadians so next time you come down you'll feel right at home.

I like this:

"after the Americans withdrew"

Translation: We lost.

Translation: The American people decided we didn't want to fight a war we would not be allowed by circumstances to win. So we did the ONLY smart thing there was left to do. We withdrew and let the Vietnamese finish their civil war. This is probably what will eventually happen in Iraq. We'll get out and let them go back to blowing eachother up instead of our boys. But I digress into siriousness

As for:

"but as far as our military goes, there is NO nation on Earth that can take it on, NONE. Deal with it. "

I'm sorry to tell you but the rest of the world is beginning to think the emperor has no clothes when it comes to the US military. They don't seem as great and tough as we where all led to believe. We know they can torture Iraqis being held in a prison when they have no way to defend themselves, yes we know that. We know they can take a leak on the Geneva Convention every day of the week, yes we know that. But put down the insurgency in Iraq? You'll be trying for the next 100 years.

First of all THESE ARE NOT SOLDIERS, they are terrorist scum. THEY don't follow the Geneva Convention either or even the most basic elements of human deicency. They DO, however, kidnap and behead innocent people because of where those people were born, run airliners int office buildings and hang bodies from freeway bridges so DON'T give any crap about how thier RIGHTS were violated. I quite frankly don't give a Rat's ass about their rights. When they start behaving like human beings they'll be treated like human beings. Second of all it was the US military that prosecuted those who tortured thier prisoners. We cleaned up our own mess. Our effectiveness in putting down the insurency is that their leaders are dead and they're so afraid of us, they will only use bombs that they detonate remotely because they know they try to take us on conventionally they're gonna die. It will take 10 years to eleminate the insurgency. That is historically the length of time it takes for conflicts like this. Again that damn Canadian educational system let you down or you would have KNOWN that, ol' buddy.

As For:

"Ya, so what? We've been in this position before and gotten out of it and will this time. Except for the price of gas, I really haven't notced ANY change in my lifestyle."

That's part of the issue, your gov't is deceiving you, they would not dare raise taxes to the point needed to finance your countries expenses. This can only lead to one thing, a major economic melt down. You think that the USA can borrow endlessly with no consequences, that's where you are wrong.

I'm not talking about taxes, I'm talking abut a resession. The Vietnam war was also a fight now, pay later war but it was much more conventional in nature than Iraq is. The communists trained and supplied the North as so the war went on for years. If that war didn't cause an economic "melt down" then this war certainly won't eather and as long as our economy rushes along like a frieght train, we'll be able to borrow what ever we want to. People love to lend money to people that don't really HAVE to borrow it.

As for:

"You can't understand what it is to be American until you become American. There is NO WHERE else on Earth I would rather be. God Bless the USA!!"

That's nice most Americans feel that way.

YES THEY DO and these a damn good reason for that Richie. AMERICA ROCKS!

Canada has now passed the USA in every area that matters. Our streets are 100 times safer to walk down, and cleaner. There is no equivalent of a Harlem or South Central LA any where in Canada. We have no legacy of slavery or genocide committed toward the Indians like the USA has to deal with. Our standard of living is the highest in the world. We provide health care to every citizen, while the USA lets 50 million of it's own citizens rot with no coverage, what a disgrace for the USA.

I don't know why you'd want to live there Steven?

I don't think God blesses the USA any more, he shifted his blessings over to Canada about 20 years ago.

That's why the UN said Canada was the best place to live in the world I forgot how many times in a row. There isn't one single freedom enjoyed in the USA that is not also enjoyed in Canada, in fact, we are more free the gov't of Canada isn't listening in on my phone conversations the way your gov't does.

R,

Ya know Richie, you've convinced me! I'll become a Canadian! Just give me a few days to brush up on my drinking and get a total lobadomy so I can stand the mind numbing tedium and absolute bordom I'll be suffering from by moving into that snow covered wasteland you call home without getting the urge to put the mussle of a revolver into my mouth and pull the trigger. Oh ya. I forgot, YOU'VE got gun control laws up there. Oh well I guess I just stay in the good ol' US of A. Adios Amego! Via con Dios! B)

Hey Matthew, you should go up and visit the "White Horse" in Glasgow when you turn 18. Get drunk and tell everyone there you hate Scotland. It will be fun, I promise. :blink: Of course they will kill you...Stupid wanker....and you guys call the USA colonists....poop! Do you hate "blacks" as well? Perhaps the Japanese have fallen out of favor in your mind? Wake up, little one. Not wise to bash the scotsman. He has a temper that rivals the pitbull, someday you may learn this the hard way.

Ha-Ha! I'm messing with you...I know you are kidding! Point being, I hope you are not so stupid as to voice these kinds of "jokes" out in public. Many people can't take a joke. But as it turns out, these very people do know how to throw a punch. Food for thought, teen.

What is it you say...? "Mwaaa-ha-ha-ha"? Close? ;)

For your information, I don't drink, I know what the Scots can do, don't think I don't watch TV, I don't call the USA colonists, although I despise their headstrong patrisim, the Japanese have the most advanced Technology on the planet.

I DON'T HATE BLACKS, AND HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A WANKER, YOU BLOODY COMMIE !!!!!

Oh, you were joking.

MWAH HA HA !!!!!

P.S Oh Richard, SHUT UP ABOUT CANADA !!!, come on, the best thing you guys have ever done for the world is to manufacture MegaBloks.

Matthew Buick.

Edited by Matthew Buick

Steven,

"Were in the Hell are you getting this? You been reading Olivier Twist again? MOST schools in the US are fine and I've never seen a "rat infested" one yet. But if they DO exist outside of your demented little brain, they ARE in a VERY few select places."

They are much more prevalent than you think, you have not watched US news coverage on this issue. Did you read what one of your fellow Americans wrote in this thread about his high school experience? Look don't take it from me, listen to your people, or just open your eyes. One or the other.

"We withdrew and let the Vietnamese finish their civil war. This is probably what will eventually happen in Iraq. We'll get out and let them go back to blowing eachother up instead of our boys."

Ok so you invade Iraq, make it worse than it was under Hussein, then you leave the poor buggers to rot. Gee great plan. Does this mean there will be no ticker tape parade in New York to celebrate America's victory in Iraq?

"First of all THESE ARE NOT SOLDIERS, they are terrorist scum. THEY don't follow the Geneva Convention either or even the most basic elements of human deicency. "

News flash, the USA SIGNED the Geneva Convention, that means you are obligated to follow it even when your enemies are not signatories. Sorry but it's all spelled out quite clearly in the Geneva Convention.

"They DO, however, kidnap and behead innocent people because of where those people were born, run airliners int office buildings and hang bodies from freeway bridges so DON'T give any crap about how thier RIGHTS were violated. I quite frankly don't give a Rat's ass about their rights."

Yes and then American soldiers turn around and shoot innocent civilians in cold blood. How many investigations into this are on-going right now? The death penalty is being recommended for some US soldiers involved in this practice.

"Oh ya. I forgot, YOU'VE got gun control laws up there."

You can still own a gun, you're more than welcome to live here and own one.

As for the weather, I'll bet you'd be surprised to hear that the USA gets more snowfall each year than Canada does, true fact. But what a silly thing to comment on, Minnesota and NY, are not exactly balmy in January and Americans choose to live there.

R,

The French are ok, it's Quebeccers we don't like.

In the 80s when the Baltic Republics were giving the USSR a hard time

And the Quebeccers doing the same in Canada,

Canada and USSR should swapped the trouble makers.

It would have been win-win.

Russia would have territory in North America and the Lithuanians wouldn't have to spend all that money on airfare emigrating to Canada.

Also, J-H, many Eisenstein movies were filmed with French cine-cameras.

& the French were also pioneers in anamorhosis.