Does anyone know this lens?

Jonathan Brough

Hi All - I was wondering if anyone can help by identifying the mount on this LOMO 200mm lens? I think it may have belonged to a Konvas 2M but since I don't have one I can't tell. Markings on the lens are 'OKC7-200-1'.

Many thanks,

Jonathan.

At first, need know a full name of lens.

I can suppose, this is 16 OKS-7-200 -1 prime lens of 16 mm cine camera.

You show on image : lens with Eclair CA lens mount.

I can suppose. This is russian lens, modified for use with Eclair ACL-1.5 camera.

The USSR department of TV and cinema buy a big lot of Eclair ACL-1.5 cameras for shoot of

Olympic games at 1980 at Moskov. The many Eclair cameras give on regions TV studios for a shooting of sporting events.

The Ecliar ACL 1.5 cameras had 10-150 mm zoom lens only and russian lens design office to design and make special lens mount adapter for use russian 16 mm super wide lenses of 5.9 mm and tele lenses.

I think, this is special design of lens mount for set russian tele lens 200 mm on CA mount of Elcair ACL.

This lens can be use with Konvas-2M camera too , need set special lens back with OST-19 lens mount.

If you will need additional consultations, send me more images of lens on my e-mail olex@a-teleport.com

Thanks all - Olex's comment about ex-Russian TV lenses makes perfect sense as I got this lens from a TV station in Vladivostok a couple of months ago when I was there working on a documentary. So it seems it's for an Eclair ACL, and so I have no need for it. Time for eBay I guess... It has a hard case and is in mint condition - anyone keen?

Edited by Jonathan Brough

Thanks all - Olex's comment about ex-Russian TV lenses makes perfect sense as I got this lens from a TV station in Vladivostok a couple of months ago when I was there working on a documentary. So it seems it's for an Eclair ACL, and so I have no need for it. Time for eBay I guess... It has a hard case and is in mint condition - anyone keen?

You lucky bargee, this is rare, and very good lens.

If you have business relation with Vladivostok TV station and you need good 16 mm cine camera and lenses, you can ask him about Kinor-16 SX-2M camera and lenses for this camera too.

Thanks Olex - that's great to know. Funnily enough, I purchased a very tidy Kinor 16 and lenses at the same time. Shame the 200mm lens won't fit it!

If you will need, you can ask me about a full service of Kinor-16 with design debugging, modification of electrical motor on multi speed crystal synch version, battery, charger and other devices.

You can see information about new style crystal synch motors on my other letters, or you can send request of additional information on my email olex@a-teleport.com

• 1 month later...

I would tend to agree this looks an awful lot like a cameflex adaptor on an OCT18 mount lens (the Konvas 1m takes an *OCT-18* mount -which kind of resembles a Bayo mount, the 2M an *OCT-19* mount -which kind of resembles a PL/BNCR), same as if you would adapt an ARRI B lens to Cameflex or an ACL intermediate mount...

Todd Liebman, DP/Steadicam

16/35/HiDef

Los Angeles, CA

Edited by Todd Liebman

• 1 month later...