This is Just Sad.

Alessandro Machi

• Premium Member

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15726.htm

If the Video is real, and it certainly looks to be, what I found so profoundly dishonorable is the laughter at the very end because the kid who ran the longest and the farthest doesn't get the water. Doesn't that go against just every principle of decency, of logic, oh wait, the soldier in the truck is being carted around via gasoline, not his own leg power, so it's beneath him to comprehend someone else trying to earn something by actually physically working for it.

If a soldier can't see the earnestness in the eyes of the kids who tried the hardest to keep up, he's nothing more than an empty shell in a uniform.

• Premium Member
i don't know what's scarier, coming to cinematography.com to talk politics, or reading anything posted at any political "news" site as radical as informationclearinghouse.info

I don't know what you find so "radical" about posting that video on informationclearinghouse.com or anywhere else. It pretty much speaks for itself just like the photos from Abu Ghraib.

I think Trevor is speaking to the point that ICH is known for posting "questionable" material to get their point across.....just like CNN and FOXNews, which they claim to balance against. Remember when they posted those fake photos from Lebonon during Isreals incursion? That same lady was in a whole lotta places at the same time...etc,etc.

Also, ICH didn't post the video of the Hezbollah guys prepping a site with "dead" victims for the TV cameras operated by, hmmm, THEMSELVES(later to be distributed as real news and found out later when Isrealis got ahold of the tapes in whole), so they definetly push one monolthic agenda. "ok, now you stay here and pull some of that trash over your body, good now you go lay on that cotand cry for mommy..." They push want they want, they sell what they want, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. Just take a look at their links and you'll know how bent they are. I don't really care, it's a free web, but you can't say they are "fair and balanced", that would be a laugher! A real hoot! :rolleyes:

This vid looks legit to me, who knows...he gave up the water, I don't think he meant for the others kids standing on the sidewalk to take it. Besides the video starts out in a funny place. Maybe they were handing out water before the clip starts to most of the kids and just ran out, then the prick held out his last bottle to entertain himself...? Who knows? Thats why posting about this is a waste of time.....oops! I fell for it! Damn!

Why was I here today..? oh yeah, film....poop!

• Premium Member
I think Trevor is speaking to the point that ICH is known for posting "questionable" material to get their point across.....just like CNN and FOXNews, which they claim to balance against. Remember when they posted those fake photos from Lebonon during Isreals incursion? That same lady was in a whole lotta places at the same time...etc,etc.

Also, ICH didn't post the video of the Hezbollah guys prepping a site with "dead" victims for the TV cameras operated by, hmmm, THEMSELVES(later to be distributed as real news and found out later when Isrealis got ahold of the tapes in whole), so they definetly push one monolthic agenda. "ok, now you stay here and pull some of that trash over your body, good now you go lay on that cotand cry for mommy..." They push want they want, they sell what they want, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. Just take a look at their links and you'll know how bent they are. I don't really care, it's a free web, but you can't say they are "fair and balanced", that would be a laugher! A real hoot! :rolleyes:

This vid looks legit to me, who knows...he gave up the water, I don't think he meant for the others kids standing on the sidewalk to take it. Besides the video starts out in a funny place. Maybe they were handing out water before the clip starts to most of the kids and just ran out, then the prick held out his last bottle to entertain himself...? Who knows? Thats why posting about this is a waste of time.....oops! I fell for it! Damn!

Why was I here today..? oh yeah, film....poop!

This is the off topic forum, so to insinuate that it is off topic is suspect.

I agree that where the video starts and stops is to some degree an incomplete picture.

As for your point about slanting video, the U.S. also engaged in faux photo ops when the Saddam statue was downed, actually directing people how to pose, etc. I seem to recall one Iraqi guy actually waving his arm as if to say, that's enough now, but the clip used painted a different story.

So if the video is 100% legit, what is your point?

By the way, the camera work is somewhat impressive in that the operator chose to stay wide. The average person running a camera in such a situation would probably have zoomed in on the kids running and the bumpiness would have made the image virtually unviewable.