For the love of cricket!

Nooman Naqvi

ARRI Tornado Cricket Showreel

Clip Info

The ARRI Tornado ultra-slow motion camera helped Sunset & Vine, to produce award-winning footage of the stunning effects of bat on ball during the England cricket team?s crushing victory over Australia in the ?Ashes? this summer. The 1000 frame per second Tornado uses Quantel?s unique eQ hardware to produce viewable pictures within seconds of capture at pristine quality.

Gotta love cricket :wub: :wub:

Cricket clip - Windows media player

Cricket clips - Quicktime

OR

http://www.quantel.com/site/en.nsf/HTML/sh...eo?OpenDocument

• Premium Member
ARRI Tornado Cricket Showreel

to produce award-winning footage of the stunning effects of bat on ball during the England cricket team?s crushing victory over Australia in the ?Ashes? this summer.

.....and I thought it was boring in real time..... why would you want to make painfully slow......slower??? :D

Omg yes. England got wiped from the face of the planet. But next year, Shane Warne won't be there. I wonder if hes playing the World Cup in the West Indies this year?

-------

England head into the final Test against Australia desperate to avoid the ignominy of a whitewash.

An Ashes clean sweep has happened only once before, in 1920-21, and England say they are determined to stop history repeating itself.

"We're taking this Test in isolation," said captain Andrew Flintoff.

"I don't want to be the captain that loses 5-0 and the team don't want to be the team that gets beaten 5-0, so there is still a lot to play for."

rest on bbc site.

-------

It will be Langer, Warne and McGrath's final Test for Australia

_42402747_langeretc203.jpg