Cinematographer Style

Anyone seen this film yet?

http://www.cinematographerstyle.com/#

"Cinematographer Style is about the art of how and why films look the way they do. It is about the influence of style, technique and technology-the art and craft of filmmaking.

Cinematographer Style is a feature documentary exploring the nuances of the universal art of visual story-telling. Director Jon Fauer, ASC visited with 110 cinematographers from 15 countries, who have worked in all sectors of the industry, including feature films, television, documentaries, commercials and music videos. Shot on 35mm film, the interviews were edited down to a 90-minute story"

looks very interesting ive been looking for a place to buy it in Australia but i cant find it. It seems that people on PAL miss out on this one.

• Premium Member

I bought the DVD in November and I love the film. David: I love the story you told about the American flag that was made with black and white color instead of the red white and blue for Northfork, was it Northfork or some other flick? I've gotta watch it again. I love Vittorio's intro with the magic light bulb, and his story about how he has always been Vittorio Storaro even before his success.

Kev

• Premium Member
I bought the DVD in November and I love the film. David: I love the story you told about the American flag that was made with black and white color instead of the red white and blue for Northfork, was it Northfork or some other flick?

It was "Northfork".