Looking for Arri S stuff

Kirk Anderson

I'm looking for some arri stuff to complete my package. I would like a magazine or two at least one with torque motor, a fixed 24pfs motor and possibly a tobin or equivilant crystal sync motor. I want to complete my package before I attempt to shoot a large project this semester at school. if anyone anyone with extra arri S accessories could let me know what they got it would help me out greatly.

thanks

kirk

• Premium Member
I'm looking for some arri stuff to complete my package. I would like a magazine or two at least one with torque motor, a fixed 24pfs motor and possibly a tobin or equivilant crystal sync motor. I want to complete my package before I attempt to shoot a large project this semester at school. if anyone anyone with extra arri S accessories could let me know what they got it would help me out greatly.

thanks

kirk

Check with Tim Carroll at www.arri16S.com a frequent contrib on this board with excellent advice . Also www.duall.com and of course ebay. For general information you might go to www.cinematechnic.com-Jorge Diaz-Amador is a very knowledge fellow and there is a wealth on information on his website -which will soon be an actual book. Although Clive Tobin is moving away from camera motors and accessories he still has a few models www.tobincinemasystems.com/

You would do well to search the blogs on cinematography. and/or net for Arri-S

Thanks guys, I've surfed the camera sites a good deal, I just can't find a mag with torque motor for less than $250 plus shipping on any site. this just seems like a little much for an arri S mag. I sold my K3 to a cinematography.com member and it worked very easily, I just figured this could be a better was than ebay.

keanu, I'll PM you later tonight.