Reel -- What needs to go?

Cole Webley

I threw this on to youtube for the moment...the edit is sloppy and quick...shots too long (especially the tv knobs...I don't know what happen there) but regardless I am looking for specific feedback: What shots work in the reel and which shots don't...please think like an agency looking to represent cinematographers and less like a cinematographer ( I know...that's counterintuitive) In general...what works for you, the sound, the images?

Thanks everyone. Everything is on 35, except for a couple of shots on 16 and S16.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEnFBNMPI6E

Cole,

Looks great, and it moves right along. I would like to see a little more variety, but then again I've gone to your site an looked at all your stuff so maybe I'm just too familiar with it.

Only shot I don't like is the hairdresser turning and looking at the camera at 0:37. Overall I like the music and pace, I also like you you matched the visuals with the music and lyrics a few times. And I love your adidas ad.

- Greg

Guest Evan Pierre

I quite liked the leaves really, they added some nice color contrast against the rest of your reel. The hairdresser bugged me but i enjoyed the pace of the rest.

capital work!