M. Night and M. Mullen and ?

Scott Cohen

That's deplorable! St. Matthew should have been at least the equivalent of a High class call-girl, you know one of those REALLY HOT ONES with long, tapered legs that start at her neck and a REALLY great rack. Kinda the Julie Roberts in Pretty Woman type, only with a REALY great rack. The kind of chick that you'd spend 2 months salery on and it'd be worth it because you'd NEVER get a chick like this in real life so you'd take her out for like a night on the town at ALL the best places, even though she's a hooker because you're just WAITING for your friends to show up with thier wives that they think are OH so hot then when they see this chick they start druelling over her and completely ignoring thier wives until the wife gets pissed off and storms out of the resturant, knocking over a waiter on the way out but the guy doesn't care cuz he's now in love wioth your date but she, of course, plays it off like she was madly in love with you, completely blowing him off so he gets all jealous and humiliated so he finally goes running after his wife trying to apalogize but she ends up devorcing him anyway and he winds up a wino begging for change on the street corner. Then as you share a laugh at him wallowing around in the gutter, asking for a quarted for boozes, she suggests that the two of you head up to the 5 star hotel room you got and have a nightcap. So you go up there with her and end up having the best sex ever had by anyone in the history of sex. And in the morning when you wake up, the money you gave her is on the pillow next to you with a note that says she couldn't possibly take any money for the wonderful night you gave her and she's availible for a free-bee anytime you want one and she left the keys to her Ferrari in your pants pocket and if you hurry you can meet her at the dock and join her for a criuse to every erotic spot around the world.....Man, I never thought St.Matthew could be so HOT! :blink:

WOW!!! :blink:

I wouldn't be suprised if you die form Acetaldehyde poisoning the way you chugged that load back.

That's a common misconception. I think she had five demons in her which were expelled.

A couple of nearby stories deal with prostitutes, including the one who cleans Jesus' feet with her hair and extremely expensive spices, which Judas objects to because of the expense. He showed the makings of a producer.

I feel totally ashamed at myself at the fact I didn't know that. :(

However. I did know what Acetaldehyde was. :)

Occasionally people initial their first name when they usually go by their middle name. Literally nobody calls me by my first name, but I starting signing M. Boone Hudgins when I started getting asked if I was using a family member's credit card, etc. I figure it's the name I'd use professionally because it takes from the "nicknamey" quality of the name Boone.

That's a common misconception. I think she had five demons in her which were expelled.

A couple of nearby stories deal with prostitutes, including the one who cleans Jesus' feet with her hair and extremely expensive spices, which Judas objects to because of the expense. He showed the makings of a producer.

It was seven demons. And you're confusing the story of the woman that washed Jesus' feet with her hair and tears, and Mary the sister of Lazarus who anointed Jesus' feet with oils before his death. Bible stories get mixed together all the time, however.