My video running for competition!!!

Hey my fellow board members!

I am a film student at the University of California Santa Barbara. The Film and Media Studies Department presents a short viral video competition sponsored by the Creative Artist Agency and Harley-Davidson. Each film was given a budget of $1200 to make a film about the new Harley-Davidson lifestyle.

All ten films are competing to win $5000!!

My film "How To Direct A Commercial" is one of the videos. The film takes a comedic look behind-the-scenes in the making of a Harley-Davidson commercial.

You can watch the trailer here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahPPquv1JBg

And the entire film with the voting option here:

http://www.filmandmedia.ucsb.edu/announcements/harley-thanks

Thanks for checking the video out!!

I get tired of the dry talking heads mockumentary genre and to a certain extent this one is yet another in the looong list of them I've seen - seems like (actually I know it is having made one) an easy format for film-makers themselves as a lot of the humor isn't very far off reality ...

That being said - no 'laugh out louds' but I did appreciate the comic timing of more than a few of the edits ... It had a bit of thought put into it and somehow this was evident, so from a film makers perspective of a film makers piss take of film making (I'm not exactly what we are left with in terms of criticism) I'll say >> nice job ...

I am only a newbie. This is the first short film with dialogue I have written and directed. All the other stuff was music video aesthetic stuff.

I would agree that the mockumentary genre is quite overdone but it's always funny. I think I can be proud of myself. I did a good job with the little experience I have had so far...

Feedback appreciated.