terminology

• Premium Member

In my terminology, a Camera Tech is a job classification with pay being slightly higher than a 1st AC. A Camera Prep is an activity done before a gig, lasting a day or more.

• Premium Member
In my terminology, a Camera Tech is a job classification with pay being slightly higher than a 1st AC. A Camera Prep is an activity done before a gig, lasting a day or more.

Ditto. I consider the camera tech the guy who helps you out while youre doing a camera prep at a rental house.

• Premium Member
There's GOD then camera techs. All else is below the line. hahahah snorf snark hack hack chorttle chorttle....

sorry, I'll go now.

So are you saying that God is a studio exec?

• 1 month later...
ehh... i think the trouble here is that they don't just "think" that... they faithfully believe in it and PRACTICE IT every dannnnng day :blink:

Beware of false idols my friend, while a studio exec may control Universal that doesn't automatically put him in charge of the universe EVEN IF he may think he is. B)

• Premium Member

Cinematographer dies and goes to Heaven. Saint Peter greets him and asks what he'd like to do first in Heaven. Cinematographer says he'd like to see God's Holy Throne. Saint Peter answers "We could do that but He's not there right now". "Why not". "He's on the set". "On the set"? "Yes, He thinks He's a Studio Executive".

• 6 months later...
Cinematographer dies and goes to Heaven. Saint Peter greets him and asks what he'd like to do first in Heaven. Cinematographer says he'd like to see God's Holy Throne. Saint Peter answers "We could do that but He's not there right now". "Why not". "He's on the set". "On the set"? "Yes, He thinks He's a Studio Executive".

This might be an old post, but I just read it and it's freaking hilarious.

Good one Hal. :lol: