Looking for DP web sites

Bob Hayes

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I was really blown away by Scott Duncan's website, he has a really great range of style. I was kinda slapped in the face when I realized he went to SVA, which is where I am currently enrolled. I'm curious... Has anyone worked with him first-hand?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Im a newbie as I just graduated school last year... but I won an ASC award for the short I did too...

www.seanstiegemeier.com

Also Ive seen a lot of people that have flash websites that use quicktimes (as I do) but still have that lame grey quicktime bar for the controls. There is a way to make that look like flash controls but still have it be a quicktime fyi.

Im a newbie as I just graduated school last year... but I won an ASC award for the short I did too...

www.seanstiegemeier.com

Also Ive seen a lot of people that have flash websites that use quicktimes (as I do) but still have that lame grey quicktime bar for the controls. There is a way to make that look like flash controls but still have it be a quicktime fyi.

Hey Sean, love your work. Great natural shots and a beautiful use of lighting and composition. Congrats on the award.

• 1 month later...

Sean your work is amazing, did you happen to meet Jeremy Grant at the ASC awards? He was honorable mention for the ASC heritage award for "Nest of Spiders" from North Carolina School of the Arts. He's a good friend of mine and we went to school and graduated together. Congrats on the award, that must of been an awesome to receive.

This is my friend/cinematographers website:

Marco Garcia - www.magarcia.com

My website - www.singhoweyam.com - I'm currently waiting on 4 music videos and a feature I shot to get me the footage to update.

if anyone likes either one of the sites posted above and would want to get one made. the website designer is a long time friend of mine and his contact is - dan@mosomov.com

Edited by Sing Howe Yam

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Booth five stars, definetly they're in my top ten:

chris soos http://www.radiantartists.com/#

www.claudiomiranda.com

Chris' work is great. i met him this past fall while he was shooting a Milk spot with Arni & Kinski. i can't wait to see it. he shot a film called Phantom Love that i'd love to view, but i can't seem to find it. Netflix doesn't have it. i could only view the trailer from a link provided by IMDB. please let me know if someone has a copy or knows where i might be able to get one?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Great work from everyone here! I like this thread and I wish more people would post their sites.

I am both and Editor and Cinematographer and I have been doing both for over ten years now. I was doing more editing than shooting, then I moved to Brazil for 2 and 1/2 years and that shifted into more shooting than editing. I am now back living in NYC

Here is my site with a montage of my work. I will be putting up individual clips soon!

-Scott

www.scottpelzel.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Daniel Pearl's site:

www.danielpearldp.com

Watching Daniel's reel reminded me of something Roy Clark said. He was getting ready to start a song and said, "If this doesn't want to make you beginner guitar players throw away your guitar, nothing will."