"24" quote...

Jim Jannard

"I have had the opportunity to test the RED ONE camera over the past few weeks, including direct comparison to the same film I shoot on "24". All I can say is that I am totally amazed. Revolutionary might not be a strong enough word to describe what RED is doing."

Rodney Charters

Cinematographer on "24"

Aren't you the CEO of RED? Or am I going to look completely stupid asking you?

I am the founder of RED. Not quite sure why that matters. The quote is from Rodney Charters. He made the statement. I asked him if I could post it. I thought it might be important since there has been so much skepticism about how RED would measure up to film. The ones posting here are commenting without actually using RED. Rodney has had full access to the RED ONE for the last three weeks without any limitations. He brought in an Arri to do side by side testing both under controlled lighting conditions and outside at night.

Jim

I am the founder of RED. Not quite sure why that matters. The quote is from Rodney Charters. He made the statement. I asked him if I could post it. I thought it might be important since there has been so much skepticism about how RED would measure up to film. The ones posting here are commenting without actually using RED. Rodney has had full access to the RED ONE for the last three weeks without any limitations. He brought in an Arri to do side by side testing both under controlled lighting conditions and outside at night.

Jim

Wow! It's amazing speaking to a billionaire like you. Incredible! I love your camera. :)

Could I buy one share in your company, Please?

"I have had the opportunity to test the RED ONE camera over the past few weeks, including direct comparison to the same film I shoot on "24". All I can say is that I am totally amazed. Revolutionary might not be a strong enough word to describe what RED is doing."

Rodney Charters

Cinematographer on "24"

That's major cool. Rodney is a great DP. I love his style.