sony f23 question

Thanasis Diamantopoulos

Hi

I have a shooting for a feature film in six days and iam going to use sony's f 23 for first time in my life.

The suport from the sony is very good but i am shooting outside of my country and i am having a small

problem with the language.BTW Ican't fint the markers 1:165 or 1:185 or even 1:239 for the vf. Does any one knows where are they and if the camera is able to do that. The is no Vista1 or Vista2 like cinealta or

i mist it.

Thanks.

Thanasis Diamantopoulos

Cinematographer

Athens Greece.

Per the manual I have (which is only a couple of weeks old) and from my playing with the camera recently, I don't believe that Vista 1 & 2 are available. So, I would suggest that you - as you'd likely do for every project anyways - shoot a framing chart and set the variable markers to that. The VARIABLE setting is under the ASPECT setting in the U04 menu.

I would recommend that you do actually shoot the chart and hand that footage over to post so that they know what you were framing for in camera. Hope this helps.

Per the manual I have (which is only a couple of weeks old) and from my playing with the camera recently, I don't believe that Vista 1 & 2 are available. So, I would suggest that you - as you'd likely do for every project anyways - shoot a framing chart and set the variable markers to that. The VARIABLE setting is under the ASPECT setting in the U04 menu.

I would recommend that you do actually shoot the chart and hand that footage over to post so that they know what you were framing for in camera. Hope this helps.

I will do it as you say with the framing chart.

Thanks alot for the advice.

Thanasis Diamantopoulos

Cinematographer

Athens Greece.