Light meters

Cale Erickson

Hey guys,

So I have been searching for a post on light meters, and hadn't found any. Excuse me if I missed one. I was just wondering what light meters you would recommend purchasing. I dont really have a price range, but I'm just looking for the best bang for my buck.

I appreciate your advice.

-Cale Erickson

It would appear that way. Before I became a member, the search engine was not an option. I didn't find anything significant because I was slowly thumbing through 79 pages of lighting. Now that I created an account, I can use the handy tool. Sorry to bother.

It would appear that way. Before I became a member, the search engine was not an option. I didn't find anything significant because I was slowly thumbing through 79 pages of lighting. Now that I created an account, I can use the handy tool. Sorry to bother.

Hi ,

minolta makes great light meters...

• Premium Member
Hi ,

minolta makes great light meters...

Minolta USED TO make great light meters. Sadly, they no longer are making them. Love my color meter III.

Minolta, or Konica/Minolta left the photo biz earlier this year. But, have no fear. Kenko appears to be selling them. Here is a link to Adorama, where I got the info:

Oddly, Minolta still sells their industrial light meters, but no photographic meters. Whatever.

Pop photo dot com's April article.