The ASC.

William A Chapman Jr

I just wanted to let people know what happened this past week. I went to the ASC website to order some of the $1 back issues and when I tried to add the May 2001 issue that they had listed for $1 it came up with an error message. I contacted them to let them know about the error and A man by the name of Saul sent me an Email telling me that that issue was out of stock, But to my surprise he sent the issue anyway for free! I am amazed at the service that the ASC provides, you don't see that with many companies any more. The ASC is truly a one of a kind! I will support the ASC 100% when ever I can.

Interesting, I've emailed them a couple times about my ASC subscriber access on the website, as I haven't been able to register on the site for some reason. And I still haven't received a response after a few months of trying.

Could you Personal Message me his email address?

I just sent it to your PM.

I love the ASC. They run a great website. People who do not subscribe can still read a lot of great articles there every month.

I've ordered a few things like back issues and ball caps, and they always come through like champs.