DP need for short film SFBAY Area

Guest James Skylar

Guest James Skylar

I am a Director looking for some reel submissions from DP's in the Bay Area of San Francisco. I am hoping to shoot this film on 35mm and enter in various festivals. If you have experience please email me a link of your work or let me know if you need to send a hard copy.

I prefer DP's that have worked in 35mm previously. There is pay involved but I am still working out the budget and with an experienced DP I can lock that down.

James

• Premium Member
I am a Director looking for some reel submissions from DP's in the Bay Area of San Francisco. I am hoping to shoot this film on 35mm and enter in various festivals. If you have experience please email me a link of your work or let me know if you need to send a hard copy.

I prefer DP's that have worked in 35mm previously. There is pay involved but I am still working out the budget and with an experienced DP I can lock that down.

James

You might try Jonathan Bowerbank who's a DP in your area and a regular on this forum, knows his stuff too!

Kieran.

• Premium Member

I'd be interested as well. My experience has been mostly with 16mm, HD, and DV for narrative work but I've shot 35mm recently also and am very comfortable working with film. I have a highly compressed reel online here: http://www.bustripthemovie.com/satsukis_reel.html

Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email if you like what you see.

-Satsuki Murashige

satsmura@sbcglobal.net

James

James,

I'd like to be considered for you project. To see examples of work and my resume, go to www.adammcdaid.com. I have extensive experience in all formats. Hope to hear from you so I can learn more about your project.

Best ,

Adam McDaid

adammcdaid@gmail.com