Looking for Konvas 2M

Alex Duarte

Looking for a Konvas 2M camera with magazines, battery etc. No lenses. If you have anything please let me know.

Hi, Im selling my Ostcam Konvas 2m. Its a modified 2m with updated electronics, 1-60fps, 2- 400' mags, Intervalometer, rotatable eyepiece, S35, nikon Mt.,Hard case

Camera works well, just dont shoot enough anymore. Had it serviced about year ago, and since ran about 3,000 feet of film through it

Asking 3,000$ w/o glass

Call or email for more pics and info!

Best,

Marc

dpmarc@marcshap.com

Thanks for the offers guys. But I was looking for a normal stock Konvas body as cheap as possible. I only need it to film MOS for a couple of scenes in a project and don't want to spend much. Even an Eyemo or any other dirty cheap 35mm camera would be enough, but I already have Lomo lenses so the 2M will be more practical. For that reason, I need one with the original OCT-19 mount as I have a full set of LOMO primes.

But thanks for the offers.

Edited by Alex Duarte

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking for a Konvas 2M camera with magazines, battery etc. No lenses. If you have anything please let me know.

==================

Hi !

I can offer you new Konvas 2M without optics , motor crystal sync 17EP - 16 APSS , 2 mags 120 m , 2 mags 60 m in transport bags , battery 7Ah with 4 pin XLR socket , coiled rods with 4 pin XLR connector , charger , now camera has original factory 1.37 film gate , if you need I can fit 1.85 Super 35 film gate and engraved ground glass .

Price $ 1600 + shipping

Now camera in St.Petersburg , Russia

Best regards

Sergey

• Premium Member
Hi , did you sell your Konvas or not . What do you have exactly in your camera set and what is your price ? Best regards . Thierry .

Thierry,

I don't know if Sergey reads these posts, so I would suggest you contact him directly on his 2M in St Petersburg if you haven't already.

I have purchased a couple of cameras from him, including a new 2M. Mine was everything he promised it to be and I have been very pleased with the camera.

Bruce

• Premium Member

Hey guys,

What the heck is happening to commie-cams. I remember when you were all gung-ho about them. Now, it sounds like you're all getting out or have already gotten out of them. What gives? I thought they were final solutions. Why would you sell them?

I'm not being a smart-ass. I really thought ya'll were fixed-up with these cameras.

Hey guys,

What the heck is happening to commie-cams. I remember when you were all gung-ho about them. Now, it sounds like you're all getting out or have already gotten out of them. What gives? I thought they were final solutions. Why would you sell them?

I'm not being a smart-ass. I really thought ya'll were fixed-up with these cameras.

All is well in Konvas land. some guys move on to more expensive gear/better paying gigs. Me I love em ta death. I am shooting a feature this fall with several of those cameras.

There are still more people learning about the camera for the first time, tired of chasing the digital chicken.

• Premium Member
What the heck is happening to commie-cams.

I'm not being a smart-ass.

Paul,

I think what has happened is that most of the gear that was flowing out of the former USSR dried up. It's hard to find a lot of the gear now, and prices have risen. Take a nice Lomo lens, put a PL mount on it and it's off to RED land. I guess lots of those guys that bought Konvi never figured out how to come up with an 8.6v battery, put 'em in the closet and went out and bought a video camera.

I'm not being a smart-ass either (maybe a little...)!

Bruce

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
==================

Seghey,

I am interested in buying a Konvas 2M at this price but with lenses. Do you agree?

Hi !

I can offer you new Konvas 2M without optics , motor crystal sync 17EP - 16 APSS , 2 mags 120 m , 2 mags 60 m in transport bags , battery 7Ah with 4 pin XLR socket , coiled rods with 4 pin XLR connector , charger , now camera has original factory 1.37 film gate , if you need I can fit 1.85 Super 35 film gate and engraved ground glass .

Price $ 1600 + shipping

Now camera in St.Petersburg , Russia

Best regards

Sergey

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...