Please Critique my work, website/reel

Hey all,

First Posting.

I am a Junior film student and Loyola Marymount in Los Angeles.

I am gearing up for two Super16 shoots this semester, and was curious what some people think of my limited selection of work that I have, since I am starting up.

I am happy with how my website has come out through .mac. Sadly buttons and such don't stay in cache:

www.dainsworth.com

basic reel:

http://www.dainsworth.com/Daniel_Ainsworth...matography.html

(the file is a 10 meg ish, firefox tends to wait for the whole file to download before playing. I'm trying the figure the best way to compress, etc.)

Any feedback on my website, photography, or reel would be appreciated. Tips? Anything not do it for you?

Have a good day everyone,

-Daniel

Edited by Daniel Ainsworth

Hey all,

First Posting.

I am a Junior film student and Loyola Marymount in Los Angeles.

I am gearing up for two Super16 shoots this semester, and was curious what some people think of my limited selection of work that I have, since I am starting up.

I am happy with how my website has come out through .mac. Sadly buttons and such don't stay in cache:

www.dainsworth.com

basic reel:

http://www.dainsworth.com/Daniel_Ainsworth...matography.html

(the file is a 10 meg ish, firefox tends to wait for the whole file to download before playing. I'm trying the figure the best way to compress, etc.)

Any feedback on my website, photography, or reel would be appreciated. Tips? Anything not do it for you?

Have a good day everyone,

-Daniel

Hey man nice site. I worked with you on the "piano" project, you key griped for me. Not sure if you remember. Anyway your site looks nice, cant get the reels to load though....might be something on my end.

Marc

Hey man nice site. I worked with you on the "piano" project, you key griped for me. Not sure if you remember. Anyway your site looks nice, cant get the reels to load though....might be something on my end.

Marc

Thanks alot, of course I remember.

Sorry, I am going to change the compression in the next day or two. I think you just have to sit and let it download for a bit.

-Daniel