Jennifer Aniston Dating Canadian Grip.

John Hall

I'm not the least bit into celebrity gossip, but I thought this was funny.

Jennifer Aniston's Gripping Romance

Jennifer Aniston is dating the key grip on her new movie 'Traveling', it has been claimed....

...A film insider said: "They met on the set of 'Traveling' in Vancouver, where he was in charge of moving lights and other heavy equipment. He's actually quite a ladies' man. He's dated actresses before." ...

...Sources say the couple are so keen on each other that Brian - who is chief supervisor of a crew responsible for moving equipment on the set - is even planning to visit Jennifer in Miami when she starts shooting 'Marley and Me' alongside Owen Wilson later this month.

months."...

Most guys I know chat up the wardrobe girls, but this guy must have some charisma! Aparently he's also dated Canadian actress Kristin Kreuk.

I'm guessing he's not a free-tshirt-tucked-into-wrangler-jeans kind of technician, or if he is, he must talk some unbelievable game.

I read a couple different articles about this, and everyone gave a different, inaccurate explanation of what a grip does. Describing a grip as someone who moves equipment around set is like saying a mechanic is a person who takes stuff out of your car and then puts it back in.

I guess this guy doesn't listen to our nation's glorious music:

"American woman, stay away from me-e. American woman......."

R,

"Describing a grip as someone who moves equipment around set is like saying a mechanic is a person who takes stuff out of your car and then puts it back in."

When civilians ask what a grip does, I often answer that I move a bunch of heavy crap around film sets. That describes about 85% of the job.

Most guys I know chat up the wardrobe girls, but this guy must have some charisma! Aparently he's also dated Canadian actress Kristin Kreuk.

I'm guessing he's not a free-tshirt-tucked-into-wrangler-jeans kind of technician, or if he is, he must talk some unbelievable game.

I read a couple different articles about this, and everyone gave a different, inaccurate explanation of what a grip does. Describing a grip as someone who moves equipment around set is like saying a mechanic is a person who takes stuff out of your car and then puts it back in.

Who is this guy? Superman?

Kristin Kreuk is one of the hottest chicks in the history of mankind.

The Grips Strike Back!

When someone asks me what a grip does I grab his arm and begin to squeeze.

When someone asks what the difference between a grip and an electric is I tell him that the electric takes the dishes out of the kitchen sink before peeing in it.

When someone asks what a Key grip is I reach into his pocket and swipe the keys to his car.

I'm not the least bit surprised. For years the tabloids have insinuated that she "needs to get a grip".

Well, she's certainly concerned about what thay may think. ;)

I don't date girls that stupid. Sorry Jenifer, you'll just have to learn to live with it.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if anyone needs to be called a slut... I've worked with Jen and she's great. She's really camera shy actually.

Anyway, I also don't know if being a lighting assistant for photographers is the same as being a grip - i flew biz class and stayed at the Chateau Marmont every other weekend, but I most certainly was "below the line" if such a thing exists in fashion photography (it might as well) - but I and many of my assistant friends absolutely f'd our way through hollywood and the model agencies.

Those chicks all want hang with the one straight guy in the room who acts normal with them, instead of staring at their tits and laughing at all their stupid "for-the-whole-room-i'm-the-talent" jokes.

Whoever said "free t-shirt tucked into wranglers" is a genius.

By the way, before 9-11 Adriana Lima dated and lived with a photo assistant for like 4 years. She's about as smart as my foot but cool as hell.

jm-k :ph34r:

Edited by Jason Maeda