500 Days of Summer

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
The new film is called GOING THE DISTANCE, directed by Nanette Burstein. Leave for NY next week. Can't wait to work with her. Don't know how easy it will be to do a production blog but I will see if I can share some experiences.

That's really cool, Eric. She co-owns a great restaurant in Chelsea. I'm sure you'll make a stop in there at some point :) Best of luck on the new project.

I didn't know that! Fantastic.

I'm so glad this film is getting so much attention....we worked so hard on it.

Congratulations!

500 Days of Summer was the second runner up for Best Film (2009 Golden Space Needle Audience Awards) at The Seattle International Film Festival

• 4 weeks later...

I saw a preview screening last night in Austin and job well done Eric. Truly one of the most enjoyable films I have seen this year. Charming, honest, clever and wonderfully photographed. I realized when the film was over that I hadnt paid a bit of attention to your work because I was so engulfed in your teams (cast and crew) storytelling. THATS how i knew your work was wonderful. It was beautifully transparent. Again, job well done and you are the luckiest dude I know to continue to work with such talented people. I am word of mouthing the poop out of this movie in the best way possible.

I'm pleased you enjoyed it so much. I don't know what else to say, but I do appreciate your kind words.

Since the film opens next week and there have been so many screenings, I'm going to open up a post in the "ON SCREEN" section of this site since I don't really think at this point the discussions should be filed under "IN PRODUCTION"

I saw a preview screening last night in Austin and job well done Eric. Truly one of the most enjoyable films I have seen this year. Charming, honest, clever and wonderfully photographed. I realized when the film was over that I hadnt paid a bit of attention to your work because I was so engulfed in your teams (cast and crew) storytelling. THATS how i knew your work was wonderful. It was beautifully transparent. Again, job well done and you are the luckiest dude I know to continue to work with such talented people. I am word of mouthing the poop out of this movie in the best way possible.