I done smashed a HVX

Robert Houllahan

• Site Sponsor

Ok I done smashed a HVX a little bit....

I set a HVX on a crappy tripod on Friday (a loaner camera) and as I let go of it (to shoot some hand crank 35mm with my EYEMO) the damned thing let loose and fell about three feet to the floor and smashed the screen but good.

My fault, it was a crazy night and a wild ass band i be filmin' (The Viennagram) any idea on a cost to fix the screen? I swear it wasn't my fondness for film that made me do it.... or the fact that i said the EX-1 was a better camera.... :blink:

-Rob-

The EX-1 is like that girl that looks good at the mall, but sucks in bed and has a ton of issues.

:ph34r:

The HVX looks great and it performs outstandingly in bed, even cleans house and tells you that you are an awesome DP.

:)

Edited by Pete Von Tews

• Site Sponsor
The EX-1 is like that girl that looks good at the mall, but sucks in bed and has a ton of issues.

:ph34r:

The HVX looks great and it performs outstandingly in bed, even cleans house and tells you that you are an awesome DP.

:)

Ha! I love an unbiased opinion, I did not see a booty on either camera but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough :unsure: Still a little three foot fall for the HVX and a busted screen later...

-Rob-

• Site Sponsor
Ha! I love an unbiased opinion, I did not see a booty on either camera but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough :unsure: Still a little three foot fall for the HVX and a busted screen later...

-Rob-

Oh and just for the record I do like both camera's and they are about equal IMO and that said neither can take a check into the boards to save their life.

Hey Mitch any idea about the cost of a screen?

-Rob-