Is this a video shoot of a theatrical performance? In theater its typical to have all crew wear dress blacks, meaning a collared shirt, slacks belt all in black, so your not seen if your in the back of house. if its just a video shoot, then thats strange. I have never really heard of a dress code to crew, other than wear clothes appropriate for the conditions (or dress clothes if its an industrial with a big wig.)

Is this a video shoot of a theatrical performance? In theater its typical to have all crew wear dress blacks, meaning a collared shirt, slacks belt all in black, so your not seen if your in the back of house. if its just a video shoot, then thats strange. I have never really heard of a dress code to crew, other than wear clothes appropriate for the conditions (or dress clothes if its an industrial with a big wig.)

well, its a shoot that has something to do with a band, which is pretty well known actually, so maybe at the end they are having a big show. They are shooting from 4am til 7pm but they said dress blacks for the performance. Maybe hes playing a show or something like that, overall its like an on the road type deal for something called ovation TV. Im just trying to figure it out because its in VA beach and im not trying to sweat my butt off for 13 hours wearing all black in the summer

Edited by Peter Osinski

• Premium Member

Bring a black shirt, black shoes, and black pants with you. You'll only need to wear them during the stage show part of the day most likely. I'm sure you can change in a bathroom.

This is standard for any kind of live television or musical performances.

Bring a black shirt, black shoes, and black pants with you. You'll only need to wear them during the stage show part of the day most likely. I'm sure you can change in a bathroom.

This is standard for any kind of live television or musical performances.

Black is the standard wear on TV shows. I don't do that many, so usually I have to dash off and buy new black kit, because the old set has worn out since the last show.