8mm short

This was my first time shooting with Super 8. Shot with a Canon 1014E using Kodak 64t, 200t and 500t stocks. This short was made as an entry to a contest hosted by the Vancouver Film School. Didnt win though. Have a look and let me know!

Edited by Will von Tagen

This was my first time shooting with Super 8. Shot with a Canon 1014E using Kodak 64t, 200t and 500t stocks. This short was made as an entry to a contest hosted by the Vancouver Film School. Didnt win though. Have a look and let me know!

Hi, i've just joined the forum so thought id make this my first post :) ive just watched ya vid, top notch stuff mate, looks really nice, 8mm looks incredible, adds a really nice feel. love the card shots, keep on digging away mate.

• 1 month later...

I just starting the research phase of a short I want to do on super 8 and while I don't know much I would say pay more attention to lighting. More lights means sharper focus and less grain. (I think). But the visual story telling was reall good in places! nice one.

I really liked this one actually!

Especially the car scenes wore nice, like the straight on headlight shot. Which stock was that?

All in I all I liked the look and pacing, yeah a little bit more light in the card player would be nice as stated above.

Planning anymore Super8 projects?