Lee Filters Color Swatch

maniemjr

Good day everybody,

Anybody know where to buy Lee's color swatch (palette/sheet... I'm not sure what it's called).

Used for white balancing to obtain a certain color tone (of course all of you knows this).

LI46D8301582BAC.jpg

I can't find it in B&H or maybe it's not for sale. Maybe it's free upon purchasing something. I just want to know how could I get one.

Thank you.

I got mine by filling out the request form. They're very fast. They also included some other promotional material. I was pleasantly surprised because I've spent a year trying to get a rosco swatchbook with no luck :rolleyes: oh well...i guess i'll have to ask for only lee filters then :P

• Premium Member
I got mine by filling out the request form. They're very fast. They also included some other promotional material. I was pleasantly surprised because I've spent a year trying to get a rosco swatchbook with no luck :rolleyes: oh well...i guess i'll have to ask for only lee filters then :P

Hi Valerio,

I sent them an email and got the swatch book a number of days later. They were really quick!

Cheers, Dave

Yeah i too have used mostly lee filters but it's good to be informed

I'll try send rosco an email like david said, also because their "request a swatchbook" page is down ;)

To whom did you send it, david? It's kinda strange, it seems that italy is seen as something different from the other european countries, i wonder if i have to worry :P

Very quick indeed!!! After I e-mailed Lee Filters last June 21, they immediately forwarded it to their local dealer here in the Philippines. I received an e-mail 3 days after (June 24) and I had it picked up yesterday.

Thanks once again to everybody.