Contact DI and Post?

Vincent Sweeney

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well this seems like an appropriate time for me to chime in. Contact DI is my company. We're the new guys on the block, which is why we've taken the angle of "lowest price" to establish ourselves.

We have a production tested workflow, and we do good work with no compromises to quality. However it will only be a few years before everyone else does what we're doing, so we're trying to corner the market early with a price you can't say no to. By then we'll have a solid track record and a reputation for quality which will keep us ahead of the pack.

For the time being, I can directly show you that what we do works, that we do it with with skill and precision, and I can make it work for you at a price you're not going to see anywhere else in the US. The industry is changing, and at the end of the day its a good thing for everyone.

Does anyone have experience with these guys? The web site is very limited with info.. No word on how they scan, no names listed, etc.

By the way, we'll be updating the website shortly. Some technical info was originally withheld to avoid scaring producers off with industry jargon. It's an evolving process, and I appreciate the feedback.

Scans are done on the Spirit2k, client names are available upon request to avoid overwhelming the patience of my clients. I look forward to having a client list big enough that its no longer an issue. Tell me what "etc" you wanna know and it'll be on the site.

Cheers,

Blase