light streaks

Ravi

Does it need to be real time? you could shoot with a longer exposure, or change the shutter angle, although i havent any experience with that.

If you want vertical streaks you could get a camera tech to take your shutter out of sync so that the film advances while still being exposed. Or depending on what camera you have and how extreme you want the effect, you could maybe run with the shutter off.

If you need light horizontal streaks or any particular angled streaks, ive sometimes put a 4x4 piece of clear perspex infront of the lens that ive scored horizontal lines in with a stanley knife. However for some reason in some circumstances when i have put the filter in with lines going horizontal the flares have come out vertical and vise versa. I have no clue why that is.

Hi I am shooting a documentry on film.My dir wants long streaks of moving traffic lights.please let me know how to get it. thanks .ravi sudarshan

shoot at the slowest frame rate the camera allows but of course that speeds up the action!

boy y