FILM LAB in the Czech republic

Oli Soravia

EXR? EXR2? E6? K14? D92a? TMax reversal? Foma? What film process do you need developed?

It`s not the film process to become a possible problem, it`s the laser process...I still don`t know if they do 4K`s over there. If there should be a corresponding lab, they will provide us with ecn2...

It`s not the film process to become a possible problem, it`s the laser process...I still don`t know if they do 4K`s over there. If there should be a corresponding lab, they will provide us with ecn2...

Ok, within the Czech republic itself, no, but in neighboring Germany there are several facilities able to handle the 4k and even 6k scans without trouble. In addition, in a few months a facility within neighboring Slovakia might be available as well.

Ok, within the Czech republic itself, no, but in neighboring Germany there are several facilities able to handle the 4k and even 6k scans without trouble. In addition, in a few months a facility within neighboring Slovakia might be available as well.

OK, thank you. I know, I`m actually shooting a film in germany. In the meantime I found some alternative, for all who might be interested in, there is a lab in hungary www.filmlab.hu , they have the latest spirit and also arrilaser.

• Premium Member

These are as good as you get http://www.upp.cz , I believe they have an Arri laser - Nate, why do ask all those questions, have you any experience working in the CZ ?

These are as good as you get http://www.upp.cz , I believe they have an Arri laser - Nate, why do ask all those questions, have you any experience working in the CZ ?

I'm helping out a project in Slovakia atm as an advisor, part of which involved locating film labs for processing. From his initial description it looked like he was seeking a film lab, not a post production house, so I thought to isolate down what he needed and send him the list I had.