Arri 16bl for sale

David Sweetman

selling my arri 16bl - camera body, angenieux 12-120, battery recently re-celled, Harrison pup-size changing tent, three mags, rain cover, shoulder mount, Tobin Crystal Sync ready to be installed, small size Kodak color charts, etc.

Very clean, takes great images

LA area

Asking 2500

dave (818) 809 7858

Edited by David Sweetman

You're selling your BL, I thought you loved that camera?

Got any pictures?

Best,

-Tim

I do love that camera (sob,) but I don't foresee shooting more 16 anytime soon, and will start submitting to festivals in the next couple months, and I need a new car, and I'm currently unemployed...

I put some pics up here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidsweetman...57606897170122/

• Premium Member

David,

Boy, it looks incredibly clean. What's the situation with the Tobin motor? Did you buy that from Clive? Does it have all the installation instructions, etc?

Also noticed in the picture of the lens, (which also looks incredibly clean), that the sound proof glass that goes in front of the lens is not in the picture. Do you still have that?

Best,

-Tim

David,

Boy, it looks incredibly clean. What's the situation with the Tobin motor? Did you buy that from Clive? Does it have all the installation instructions, etc?

Also noticed in the picture of the lens, (which also looks incredibly clean), that the sound proof glass that goes in front of the lens is not in the picture. Do you still have that?

Best,

-Tim

Yeah I've got the glass that goes in front, took it off to see the lens better.

The motor I got new off Ebay, still in original box that shipped from Tobin Cinema Systems, still with the instructions and in original wrapping, it's the TCS TXM-27.