Konvas 2perf ?

Thomas Beetz

Hi there,

I have a Konvas 2M with a new christal sync motor. I was wondering whether anyone has converted their Konvas to 2 perf and can recommend someone to do the conversion? How much does it cost and do you think it is a worthwhile undertaking?

Thank you very much for your advice.

Thomas Beetz

• Premium Member
I have a Konvas 2M with a new christal sync motor. I was wondering whether anyone has converted their Konvas to 2 perf and can recommend someone to do the conversion? How much does it cost and do you think it is a worthwhile undertaking?

Thomas, have a peek two threads earlier than yours in the Konvas/Kinor forum. This was discussed as recently as yesterday. Searching for Konvas and "2 perf" would have quickly found that thread. We're all used to having a lot of Internet bandwidth now but it's still a courtesy to search, read FAQ's etc. before posting.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your advice.

Thomas Beetz

Bruce McNaughton (http://www.arandafilm.com.au ) in Austrailia does quality work. The 2perf conversion for the KONVAS costs about $5500 USD.