Xbox 360, PS3, Wii,PC etc

Ralph Tabith

Just bought a PS3. Not much of a gamer, but wouldn't you know it, I have an affinity for movies and its one of the cheaper blue ray players out there. Hooked up to my bose surround its awsome...my 50" is comming in a few days, then I won't have to leave the house all winter. Good thing too, it snowed today for the first time. Good thing it didn't stick.

I was pleasently surprised to find that to add Blu-ray discs to my netflix account, it costs a wopping $1 extra a month.

Edited by Michael Collier

• Premium Member
I was pleasently surprised to find that to add Blu-ray discs to my netflix account, it costs a wopping $1 extra a month.

Isn't that nice? Check out A Clockwork Orange on bluray. It's a great transfer and was a real pleasure to watch.

Funny you should mention clockwork. I just returned clockwork orange today. 2001 is on its way (I am on a kick to rent all the kubric movies, figuring the blu-ray disks might have a better transfer than the DVDs I own. clockwork certainly did.) I still need my bigscreen, I have a very out of spec CRT. So I might find myself re-renting these movies to watch again in HD. The special features on the blu-ray clockwork were awsome too.

• Premium Member

Funny, this wasn't the case until just recently. I actually just got the email about it yesterday.

I bought a PS3 mainly for the Blu Ray. Of course, I've been known to play some games too...