More Stuff for Sale

Allen Achterberg

22.5-90mm f1.5 SUN-COSMICAR TV Zoom Lens in C Mount

$220 OBO

2-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

It's a really Nice Large lens perfect for Bolex or other C-mount Cameras. Zoom Ring Does not slip. In good mechanical condition with a properly aligned zoom. Focus has good Friction. Has a Small chip on front element as seen in the pictures. I dont believe it would effect the image much. It's heavy, around 2 lbs. Large Front Diameter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5mm f1.5 Super Wide Angle Prime Lens in C-mount (Elegent brand) In pretty good condition. It's a very wide angle lens, and is pretty big. I have two of these suckers. Both with front and back lens caps, glass looks fine. See images

$350 OBO

5mm2-1.jpg

5mm1.jpg

Kilfitt Makro Kilar F2.8 90mm in Arri Standard Mount. Iris Ring is loose, but holds its stop value. Focus has great friction. Glass needs cleaning. Oil the Iris ring and you should have a nice lens. Shown with an Arri to C Mount adapter.

$300 OBO

newkilfitt.jpg

Kilfitt Makro Kilar F2.8 90mm ZOOMAR in Arri Standard Mount in slightly better condition than the previous 90mm. Shown with an Arri to C-mount adapter.

$375.00

Kilfitt1.jpg

Kilfitt2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also entertaining the idea of selling this Beautiful Denz set. It comes complete with

-Arri III Nikon Mount and Port Cap

-FFD Guage for Arri 52mm

-Shims

-PL/Nikon/Arri S blocks

guageset.jpg

I will look into your offers. Every Piece is in Brand New Condition.

If you want the Arri to C-mount adapter, ask. I've got a few of them.