Blowout Sale on Arri S & M TM-23 Motors

Clive Tobin

Hi,

You may recall that owing to increased manufacturing costs we had to raise the price of the Tobin TM-23 variable speed motors for Arriflex S and M cameras from $375 to $425.

Unfortunately I don't think we have sold any at the new price. To get our inventory down to an acceptable level we are now having a blowout inventory reduction recession depression bailout real estate collapse society collapse sale at only $249.99 to anyone in any quantity. This is less than the previous dealer price. When these are gone I think I can guarantee we will never make any more motors for Arri cameras, as they are not selling well and we are swamped with orders for our TVT telecine machines. We are already sold out of our TXM-22A crystal motors.

You can buy directly from us, or I also have them listed on Ebay as Item 130263699526. We can take your credit card directly or Paypal. Shipping is extra. The catalog page is at http://www.tobincinemasystems.com/page61.html .

• 3 months later...
  • Premium Member

I'll grab one while they're available. Mr. Tobin's motors have served me well over the years.

I did own a motor for the Arri 2C which i sold a few months back.

I still own the motor for the 16BL and the Bolex Crystal.

All working well and i strongly recommend any of the motors as a serious upgrade.

Thinking about filmstock-pricing and developing costs the Tobin pricing is a steal.

So get these while they're still there...

I'll grab one while they're available. Mr. Tobin's motors have served me well over the years.

I did own a motor for the Arri 2C which i sold a few months back.

I still own the motor for the 16BL and the Bolex Crystal.

All working well and i strongly recommend any of the motors as a serious upgrade.

Thinking about filmstock-pricing and developing costs the Tobin pricing is a steal.

So get these while they're still there...

Thanks! The blowout sale is now over however since there are now just a few left. We are however reverting to the old $375 price instead of $425.

• 5 years later...