35mm Lens adapters

Jared T Smith

• 2 weeks later...

Letus is nice but be aware that with Extreme version you won't be able to stop your 35 lens down past f4.0 (ground glass pattern becomes visible). Shutter speed faster than 1/100 and you got the same problem. This is true for all vibrating adapters. Ultimate version is rotating one, free of this issue, still loosing only half stop of light but its $$$.

You might have a look at the SGBlade adapter once it's released (which should happen soon). Their older product, SGPro, was famous for its beautiful bokeh. Blade's gonna be even better - it's rotating (no groundglass pattern problems), little light loss (although slightly more than Letus), two grades of groundglass to choose from, very well built and should be way cheaper than Letus Ultimate.

Redrock M2 looses too much light and many people have problems with edge-to-edge sharpness, too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

hii Jared .

I am use 35 PS technick for first time (Waste money and so drop / light loss ) , than redrock , but for this time i m very comfortable with LETUS ULTIMATE

Actualy, the excellence picture appear from LENS PRO RELAY , so i can control the shutter and Irish independtly

On letus Ultimate you will get the Achromat lense, so possible for U to avoid the distortion of the lens and vignete shadow on the sides of frame.

I have some of refference when I shoot music video by letus ultimate

(about letus ultimate and PRO relay lens)

music video

thanks