Troublemakers

Stephen Williams

• Premium Member
Invention of some poster using Jim Murdoch account. 1st poster to post it. Next ones? Just clones with lack of originality. For any reason, I don't remember to have read anything like that coming from Stephen, for instance.

I'm sorry. I don't understand your meaning. Could you assist me in understanding it? What is a "Jim Murdoch account"? What does "clones with lack of originality" refer to? Stephen's a pretty sharp guy. I understand that part.

You understood the good part, very well. Take it as a hint, then.

Jim Murdoch is a former fake account in these boards' pages.

BTW, some of my people wanted to convert both accounts filmmaker's gang and FMG battery (several times posted @reduser.net as connected to 1st one, including by Stephen if I am not wrong as far as I remember to have read it there) in Jim Murdoch Jr. and Jim Murdoch III in order to comply the new real names policy @reduser.net -- I had been refraining them of such a lack of respect towards someone who doesn't deserve any other than as respect, solidarity and friendship. I mean, Jarred.

Clones with lack of originality are not my good partners. Pardon my lack of humbleness regarding my staff, but only another poster seems to be here in the same level range. Even though he doesn't seem to be much comedy oriented.

Yes, Karapetkov, despite it's not the usual filmmakers gang poster with who you're using to deal who's saying it to you now. Don't you notice? I would, 'cause we have different opinions regarding a lot of things. As far as RED is concerned too. Although, who I am referring had changed his mind backward and forward more than once. Didn't you ever notice? I am sorry for saying it, but I had some contribution only concerning the good changes. :-)

I'm not a web detective, I don't know what's the real case, and thus - I don't have an opinion pro or contra anyone. It seems that the moderators at reduser checked these users and found that the IP is identical [with yours]. How did that happen?

It does seem too funny to think that anyone couldn't be aware of IPs, cookies, etc. when everybody knows that even a simple banner (as forum signature) can identify the country, town, IP number where you/we're posting.

There are solutions for that, but I won't make any further comments. :ph34r:

In anyway, playing hide and seek games on forums doesn't make much sense.

Hi Emanuel.

We've had some good discussions over @ reduser.

I am really curious about that cooperative of yours. Do you have a web-page or something?

Hi Gunleik,

Nice to see you. It's healthy to see some solidarity from an old fellow. The same for any curiosity when legitimated.

As said, they shall be cooperatives based in two old inoperative associations formed in mid-90s. Now, it's time for funding yet. On some former activity, you can trace the link provided at my profile/signature @reduser.net -- as you probably have notice from our previous discussions there, we're buying stuff now.

The idea came up during my 3rd year @Lisbon_Film_School in 2001 during a HDCAM workshop. Why not to invest on this? Buy instead the usual filmshool's orientation (rentals). I remember the 1st discussions with our teachers, then. We could gather a bunch of colleagues. One of them is now in Will Earl's homeland in touch with Peter Jackson but he will come. And anyone could buy some credits per year in a week basis. 52 credits (number of weeks a year comprehends) for share. Later, it changed when it was obvious new HD prosumers were coming. When we abandoned the HVX route (without trolling!) for RED (April 25th 2006, 2nd NAB day), it wasn't taken as granted we would have to adapt to the new RED reality, Epic and so on. That's why so much noise from my partners. What I had advanced with RED ONE now has a new name, Epic. You can't imagine the long discussions (planet earth, not online) on the subject matter.

I'm not a web detective, I don't know what's the real case, and thus - I don't have an opinion pro or contra anyone. It seems that the moderators at reduser checked these users and found that the IP is identical [with yours]. How did that happen?

There are solutions for that, but I won't make any further comments. :ph34r:

In anyway, playing hide and seek games on forums doesn't make much sense.

100% agreed and my indignation. The tricks (rebooting the ADSL modem, for example) never applied to me. Simply, I haven't needed them. Real name policy from day one.

My 1st thought when I saw the 'ban warning' was those guys (the girls are more quiet type, sometimes :-) had done poop. But it could be a bug, sometimes it happens. It was when I entered in touch with Jarred. He had sent me an email. I hadn't noticed yet, only a few minutes later after my email, 1st one yesterday morning (here in Europe). As far as I know, nobody would post at my account. At least, in reduser.net * -- why? Respect, my friend. Only for mistake when others thought a few of you could know, including Jarred, even 'cause it wasn't such a secret. Sometimes bothered myself. But what could I do? Freedom of speech, after all. And it has been mentioned several times, I am not alone, etc. To each his own. That's why I am here now. They could enter there since we share the same computer. On the other hand, there wasn't any real names policy till now (even if yet in facultative mode), even though I had used my real name from minute one. Everywhere and anytime when posting.

* When something similar happened (not in reduser.net), I became mad. Not precisely the same when someone had tried to copy a style or something like that. I can understand when someone like you and me are using a foreigner language for a basic communication between two human beings. I don't speak bulgarian or any other slavic language, you probably don't speak portuguese, italian, spanish or even french. The english is our tool. Then, I should be tolerant with others who are trying to learn a different language. Even when they are copying your own style. This happened with those accounts, but different posters. Is there anyone who had noticed? I don't think so. Now, it's easier the easier explanation: 'same guy'. Period. But these are not the facts.

oh wow.. may i suggest you don't put your other foot in lest you want to sink even deeper mate..

Who's saying that?

Let me see... You posted just five times. Three of which in this thread. Four of which (80% !) towards my person. Your 1st words (April 11 2008 -- not today), in this forum, were exclusively against me (1st post, you said). Your only subject: myself. Why this obsession?

Even at scarletuser.com you don't have more than five posts. I remember the most important posters at reduser.net, yours is not there. Maybe you hadn't adhered to the new real names policy, yet. Are you part of the gang by any chance? It does seem you need to go out there in order to increase the number of posts, first.

• Premium Member

I assume that the RedUser troublemaker named "Emanuel" mentioned by Jared is not our Emanuel Guedes... so can't we just move on? "Filmmakers Gang" was clearly in a league all of his own -- Emanuel can write entire paragraphs in English that are readible, he can make coherent arguments, not the vague and nonsensical cryptic scribblings of "Filmmakers Gang"...

I assume that the RedUser troublemaker named "Emanuel" mentioned by Jared is not our Emanuel Guedes... so can't we just move on? "Filmmakers Gang" was clearly in a league all of his own -- Emanuel can write entire paragraphs in English that are readible, he can make coherent arguments, not the vague and nonsensical cryptic scribblings of "Filmmakers Gang"...

Thanks Mr. Mullen. The support of my favorite DoP (since my filmschool period) means a lot. I will never forget.

• Premium Member
Mr. Earl, any good online tool such as babelfish is not enough for learning, Sir. We have a couple of people ready for help the others when anyone is looking for... help.

I would still like you to explain how it is that, while your English varies from OK to virtually incomprehensible, your spelling is always absolutely perfect!. Even putting your text through the spelling checker or MS word or similar program won't pick up all the mistakes, it just highlights ones it can't find in its dictionary. It has all the hallmarks of electronically generated messages, but no chatbot could be that sophisticated.

You've been asked this before and you always give some nonsensical reply. Leaving us wondering what the big secret is.

• Premium Member
I assume that the RedUser troublemaker named "Emanuel" mentioned by Jared is not our Emanuel Guedes... so can't we just move on?

Well, since both "Emanuel's" proudly proclaim(ed) ownership of REDs 111 and 647 in their signatures on both forums, I think your assumption might need revising ...

That said, I'll freely admit the "WTF?!-meter" has been banging hard against its stop rather a lot recently :blink::lol:

Neither Emanuel has ever been prepared reveal any details of what these cameras have actually been used for, even a vague hint; you know "Short film, music video, corporate etc". Give me a break, NDAs can only go so far.

Like the legendary Patricio, who, if he is not another sockpuppet of Emanuel, must have been cloned in a renegade bio-lab from stolen DNA, because he speaks an identical dialect of impeccably spelled cyber-English-oid, similarly refuses to be drawn on what he has done with his Red (or Reds), and has similarly consistently failed to contribute anything to this forum (other than comic relief perhaps) :P

Who said this Emanuel is not the reduser.net member (Emanuel account) ? Did you read WELL my posts along the thread? It doesn't think so... It's incredible this statement! (I don't have more words. Should I spend more words for repeating myself saying always the same?)

If you read well all, or most part of my posts, in this thread, you can have answers for all your questions there. Comprehending your «legendary Patricio», you shouldn't be so bothered with his approach. Different scopes but, they just copy your style.

Didn't you understand the meaning of the David's words?? I did.

On that: «Neither Emanuel has ever been prepared reveal any details of what these cameras have actually been used for, even a vague hint; you know "Short film, music video, corporate etc"» ?

For sure, I don't need to give you any explanations about my business.

Between both of us, me and you, there are always (did I place the word in the right place for your english patterns?) a lot of differences. Lack of communication, also. Or above all, something more but this is not exactly the subject of this thread. BTW, did I mention your name now concerning that 'Jim Murdoch' episode? Did I?

• Premium Member
BTW, did I mention your name now concerning that 'Jim Murdoch' episode? Did I?

Well that raises some interesting possibilities.

To have some actual knowledge of that episode you would have to have somehow been

involved in the hijacking of Jim Murdoch's account (and mine) two years back. Otherwise you're just guessing, or repeating someone else's B.S.

There was a bogus post made here about 2 years ago using Jim Murdoch's hijacked account which was immediately deleted by the moderators (I presume), however it still remains fossilized in cyberspace if you know what to look for. The English is that post suggests that the writer had either been abusing "certain substances", or English wasn't among his first five languages :lol:

But the trouble is that whoever hacked into the associated email accounts in order to get new cinematography.com passwords would have very quickly found that there was nothing in either the forum or email accounts to prove their suspicions.

From this I can safely conclude that you are simply regurgitating the results of other people's overactive imaginations. (Or desperately wishful thinking).

Jim Murdoch's account also has my personal details in it, copied from a job application stored in my email account by the same lowlifes.

In any case, the person(s) responsible for the hacking made one unbelievably stupid mistake, which would rule you out as a suspect anyway. (No, not because I don't think you could make stupid mistakes:-)

I must say, this is a very strange discussion. Much more interesting than an as-yet-nonexistent series of camera :lol: