MEKEL CAMERA SYSTEM FOR AUCTION...

Joe Uman

Why do you post other people's auctions???

Apparently seller is not so happy with the camera as he bought it only a few months ago.

Then at only at just over Euro 1000. But now it is tested ? And worth 3 times the amount?

Why are you being so presumptious?, I, am the seller and I'm selling it because I need the money to buy an HD camera. And I didn't buy it a few months ago either, that was a different Mekel with no accessories just the camera and it had a bad viewfinder, I had purchased it for a colleague. I bought THIS camera from a forum member. If you knew anything about this camera you'd know how much the batteries and power supplies are important and that they can cost more than the camera.

Think before you post and don't jump to conclusions.

Edited by Joe Uman

Not that I'm entitled to queer your pitch, but it's an extraordinary amount of money for Super-8 when Locams sometimes go for a few hundred.

I take your point but...

This is a rarer camera, it's super 8, it's smaller and it's pin registered, it also shoots 10-250fps. How many other super 8 cameras can do that? Locam are quite large and you need expensive viewfinder systems lenses to use with them.