Canon super8 cameras for sale

jon lawrence

I'm downsizing my camera collection to make a bit of money for a project that I have coming up-

Canon 1014xls- tested fully working/ good cosmetic condition, with mic, filters manual -£200

Canon 514AF- good cosmetic condition, seems to run smoothly although have not tested with film, comes with case+manual - £50 (willing to refund if it doesn't work)

Canon Zoom 518- again, have not tested but seems to work fine - £30

I can provide pictures. Feel free to make me an offer. If no one shows any interest in the next few days I'll put them up on ebay- just thought I'd give you guys a head start.

I'm also going to be selling a k3 16mm camera so if anyone is considering making the leap to 16mm then let me know.

Cheers, Jon

How much in American dollars is the Canon 1014?

I'm downsizing my camera collection to make a bit of money for a project that I have coming up-

Canon 1014xls- tested fully working/ good cosmetic condition, with mic, filters manual -£200

Canon 514AF- good cosmetic condition, seems to run smoothly although have not tested with film, comes with case+manual - £50 (willing to refund if it doesn't work)

Canon Zoom 518- again, have not tested but seems to work fine - £30

I can provide pictures. Feel free to make me an offer. If no one shows any interest in the next few days I'll put them up on ebay- just thought I'd give you guys a head start.

I'm also going to be selling a k3 16mm camera so if anyone is considering making the leap to 16mm then let me know.

Cheers, Jon

• 2 weeks later...