Konvas Spring Motor

Allen Achterberg

anyone have a use for this Spring Motor for Konvas cameras? Price? lets discuss what's fair. I don't have ANY use for it, it's a 4lb paperweight!

This is rare device of Konvas cameras.

The first editions of Konvas-1 ( KSR-1 ) had a few version of drive.

This can be spring motor, hand crank, single frame hand crank, electrical motor.

The version of Konvas-1, compatible for use of spring motor must have a few gears at motor module of body and mechanical start-stop trigger.

The many users of old Konvas-1 ask about spring motor.

As for me, Konvas-1 with spring motor, the best design of 35 mm cine camera with spring motor.

About price, can answer of real buyer only.

May be you need show of your propose on ebay ?

Privyet Olex,

I am certain it is a spring driven motor. I owned a Konvas KCP-1M a while back but I sold it for twice as much, the buyer did not want this item, as it did not fit the camera correctly without some way to mount it to the camera.

I am not satisfied with eBay or Paypal much lately. They have changed much for the worse. I sold a few lenses, and Have $1,000USD frozen in my paypal account until the buyer receives the lens? I am not protected from fraud in anyway. Someone can claim they received the wrong item and not only would I lose the money, but the item itself.

If you personally have interest in this, or know anyone who may want it, let's talk.

Best!

Allen

• 2 weeks later...