pCam for iPhone

• Premium Member
Just got this and it's amazing. Anyone else pick it up?

My good friend, David Eubank devolped this software and has put endless hours of time into making sure that it is accurate and perfect. The end result is simply amazing. I highly recommend that all camera people get P Cam and use it on the job.

I used P Cam on my old Palm Pilot for years but I must say that the new, iPhone version is much more dynamic and has many more applications related to cine calculations that we all use at work. Congratulations David - you did it!!!

Best,

Greg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Here here!!

Such a massive contribution David has made to Camera Assistants through pCam. Great to see he's finally making some cash.

Highly reccommend to all those iPhone users.

How does the scene illumination feature work? Does it have the photometrics built in for lots of common fixtures or..?

• 10 months later...

Just got my Iphone after years of clinging to Palm. Guess what my first app was... :)

The Pcam software justified my phone years and years ago, and was the sole reason I stuck with palm for so long. No Kelly Wheel or Samuelson with it, and half the cost!

The new app is amazing. I love the Siemens Star, but I can't figure out how to make it bigger :)

Good work again, Mr. Eubanks, thanks for "the" killer app.