The First Concert - Short Film

That was great.

It looks really professional, my critique would be that some of the shots had such a strong visual and other shots seemed have some arbitrary choices in them. Like the opening shot of the forest is beautiful and then you juxtapose it next to the bland interior - but there is a door frame out of focus in half the shot and for me it doesn't see like it's needed if not distracting. Also, maybe it's just me but the static camera doesn't really seem to add to it either - dollies are hard to get a hold of but I think some subtle movement would really tighten up the aesthetic of these images.

Again great camera work - especially the girl blowing the bubbles, that's a great shot.

That was great.

It looks really professional, my critique would be that some of the shots had such a strong visual and other shots seemed have some arbitrary choices in them. Like the opening shot of the forest is beautiful and then you juxtapose it next to the bland interior - but there is a door frame out of focus in half the shot and for me it doesn't see like it's needed if not distracting. Also, maybe it's just me but the static camera doesn't really seem to add to it either - dollies are hard to get a hold of but I think some subtle movement would really tighten up the aesthetic of these images.

Again great camera work - especially the girl blowing the bubbles, that's a great shot.

Thank you Danny,

I have been waiting for some constructive critisizim for the works and it is great to hear : )

Thank you again for providing

my regards

burak