Michael Bay's Next Project!!! WTF?!?

John Carreon

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking forward to seeing it on the big screen.

Hopefully Mr. Bay's Production Office will see this and possibly option the idea for a several picture deal. What do you guys think? I think we have a new Pearl Harbor on our hands!!! Awesome!!!

John

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking forward to seeing it on the big screen.

Hopefully Mr. Bay's Production Office will see this and possibly option the idea for a several picture deal. What do you guys think? I think we have a new Pearl Harbor on our hands!!! Awesome!!!

John

Ha ha, those poor horses!

Hmmm not bad actually. How do I contact the girl on the motorcycle, I need her for an upcoming project.

And a black president? Who ever heard of such a thing, I mean......oh wait, never mind :lol:

R,

How do I contact the girl on the motorcycle.

R,

Definitely with your hands.

That was great. I love the shot of the horse bite, the horse punches, the guy shaking his daughter. Very funny. It shows you can have cheesy effects and it still worked.

It shows you can have cheesy effects and it still worked.

Cheesy effects?!? That little girl wasn't even real...she cost at least $45,000 in post CGI!!!

We just tried to have fun with it and I think it shows. And Richard I could probably get you the girls info as long as you're not planning on shooting said "project" in the basement...without a camera...

John

I would be surprised if there wasn't a big budget My Little Pony project out there being developed in Hollywood as we speak.

I take it the scene with the all ponies outside the Capitol Building (forgive me if it's not the Capitol Building) is a nod to The Birds. Where at the end of the film our heroes - Motorcycle Babe, Shotgun Guy, Creepy Little Girl and Sexy Scientist have to carefully make their way through the herd of Ponies to make it to their car and hopefully to safety. Which then results in a high octane car (pony?) chase through the city.

The next Pearl Harbor?.. That would be nice, but what about this time use the right type of Navy Ship. Any sailor will know the difference. The last Pearl Harbor was a great movie, but a few of the ship were not made in the 1940's. The were a couple of ships that did not appear until the 1960's.

The next Pearl Harbor?.. That would be nice, but what about this time use the right type of Navy Ship. Any sailor will know the difference. The last Pearl Harbor was a great movie, but a few of the ship were not made in the 1940's. The were a couple of ships that did not appear until the 1960's.

Jim, go back to the first post and click on Check this out.