NICE Mitchell BNCR on Ebay

James Steven Beverly

• Premium Member

I would love to have that sucker. Of course I'd need three other people to help you lift it! Crystal motor, some Super Baltars, even a vid tap! It would look sweet on top of a Worral on

the old McAlister- not to mention the nice images that would be coming out of it.

Tell ya what Steve, let's go halfsies, half the time in Texas and half the time in Hollywood. Hmmm, maybe I could rent it out as a prop...

Bruce Taylor

www.indi35.com

I would love to have that sucker. Of course I'd need three other people to help you lift it! Crystal motor, some Super Baltars, even a vid tap! It would look sweet on top of a Worral on

the old McAlister- not to mention the nice images that would be coming out of it.

Tell ya what Steve, let's go halfsies, half the time in Texas and half the time in Hollywood. Hmmm, maybe I could rent it out as a prop...

Bruce Taylor

www.indi35.com

Wouldn't it be great to work on a production that was willing to use a BNCR as the A cam? And screw the video assist, the director would have to actually watch the actors!

• Premium Member

Bruce Taylor

www.indi35.com

Bad business model, the shipping alone would eat you alive. :(