argentina

Tebbe Schoeningh

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
No se cuantos...pero somos muchos! (Don´t know how many, but we`re a bunch!..)

Saludos

Ale

I must say I'm a bit jealous of you guys. I worked in Buenos Aires and Bariloche last fall and it's one of the most beautiful and pleasant countries I have ever been to.

• Upvote 1

I must say I'm a bit jealous of you guys. I worked in Buenos Aires and Bariloche last fall and it's one of the most beautiful and pleasant countries I have ever been to.

I don´t know much of the world, but probably Bariloche is my place on earth...

Best regards!!!

Ale

• Premium Member
By the way...what were you doing? a feature?, which one?...

I was working on a TV show that highlights, with each episode, one of the most dangerous jobs on earth. We were mostly just passing through Argentina to get to the chaiten volcano in Chile. We climbed it with a volcanologist while it actively erupted (I believe it is still actively erupting).

I was working on a TV show that highlights, with each episode, one of the most dangerous jobs on earth. We were mostly just passing through Argentina to get to the chaiten volcano in Chile. We climbed it with a volcanologist while it actively erupted (I believe it is still actively erupting).

Nice job!!!

Best regards

Alejandro

hi!

anybody from argentina here?

saludos

tebbe

Pero claro que somos muchos Voludo!!!

I have worked in Argentina every season for the last 4 years (mostly with US productions) and its being the best destination each year.

Next november ill be moving there. for at least 6 months. im going with my 435 Extreme package, Vary-Prime SET, RED 4K Package AND ALIEN REVOLUTION.

My idea is to eventually move there so my son can do his Hi-school in the same type of environment that i grew up in Colombia. Now i live between miami & NYC. But the jobs here are getting worst and worst every month since 2.000 i guess it took me 9 years to realize that the Best American Dream might be easier to achieve in south America.

• Upvote 1

Pero claro que somos muchos Voludo!!!

I have worked in Argentina every season for the last 4 years (mostly with US productions) and its being the best destination each year.

Next november ill be moving there. for at least 6 months. im going with my 435 Extreme package, Vary-Prime SET, RED 4K Package AND ALIEN REVOLUTION.

My idea is to eventually move there so my son can do his Hi-school in the same type of environment that i grew up in Colombia. Now i live between miami & NYC. But the jobs here are getting worst and worst every month since 2.000 i guess it took me 9 years to realize that the Best American Dream might be easier to achieve in south America.

So good luck with your plan!!!!!

See you

Alejandro

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hola! dejo aquí mi primer posteo en este foro, soy de Buenos Aires y recién estoy empezando de forma profesional en el cine y video. De momentos no se como participar en el foro ya que todos saben muchísimo!!! Espero poder aprender de todos! Y saludo a los argentinos del foro!

Alexis Bianchi

Hola! dejo aquí mi primer posteo en este foro, soy de Buenos Aires y recién estoy empezando de forma profesional en el cine y video. De momentos no se como participar en el foro ya que todos saben muchísimo!!! Espero poder aprender de todos! Y saludo a los argentinos del foro!

Alexis Bianchi

vamos todavia! saludos y bienvenidos!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! I'm from Argentina too

I am a Cinematographer planning a trip... starting in Israel and then Europe (not sure where just yet)...
I would really love to get in touch with some people who loves images as much as I do...

Im probably taking with me a super 8 canon 814 camera...

Let's meet... I want to see how people work in other places and take some good shots...

Do u wanna be my friend?

Cheers!

Paula