Short Film Trailer "It's Not About Coffee"

Hey Everyone!

Check out the trailer for "It's Not About Coffee". I am the DP/Operator for the project.

http://vimeo.com/5255921

Liked everything. Lens and angle choice seemed a little off on the wides but the close ups looked nice. I found the double/trip shadows in the wide at the coffee place a little to funky. What were you using to to light the scene?

Other than that it looks nice. I don't know what kind of budget you were working with, but I think you have some nice things in there.

• 3 weeks later...

My teen son and I were poking around the forums. He is trying to learn about the industry as a possible career choice. We watched your trailer. I love the premise and would like to see the film. When does it come out? How / Where could I see it?

My only complaint is in the audio/music editing - you cut the song on the dominant ("five") chord, which sort of leaves us hanging, as if you couldn't time it right.

I didn't edit the trailer. I was just the Cinematographer/ Cam op for the project.

My teen son and I were poking around the forums. He is trying to learn about the industry as a possible career choice. We watched your trailer. I love the premise and would like to see the film. When does it come out? How / Where could I see it?

Glad to hear that the trailer, currently the project is in post production, I think within the next two months it should be done. We are going to enter it into Festivals, but there will be a screening in the near future at a theater in Los Angeles.