Telecine In Australia

Hi all,

I have bought two rolls of the new Vision 3 250D 16mm stock, I'm getting it processed at warner roadshow studios on the gold coast, I'm not sure whether they do affordable telecine work, but I was wondering if any of you know of places that would do the telecine and the approximate cost?

• Premium Member
Hi all,

I have bought two rolls of the new Vision 3 250D 16mm stock, I'm getting it processed at warner roadshow studios on the gold coast, I'm not sure whether they do affordable telecine work, but I was wondering if any of you know of places that would do the telecine and the approximate cost?

They don't but you can go to "The Post Lounge" and "Cutting Edge" in Brisbane.

jb

I'm not sure whether they do affordable telecine work, but I was wondering if any of you know of places that would do the telecine and the approximate cost?

Talk to Gary at the lab. He can set up the booking etc with either the Post House or with Cutting Edge.

It's often best to go to a telecine place that the lab has regular dealings with. Otherwise, there is room for things to go wrong, and then no-one will take responsibility. Not that anything should go wrong - but best to tread down a well-worn path . . . .