35mm DOF Adapters in Los Angeles

Anyone know of anyone (company or individual) stocking the SG Blade (or similar) DOF adapter for rental. Looking for a 72mm/Nikon Mount combination along with rails and whatever accessories are necessary.

I'm looking to rent for a couple of weeks for a personal project/endeavour. I see that Abel stocks the P+S Mini for $300 day, but that might be a bit out of the price range for a personal/passion project, so I'm wandering if anyone is willing to take a credit card deposit (or equivalent) for a personal piece of equipment that has been sitting around and can bring in a few bucks for a couple of weeks.

Any help is appreciated.

Anyone know of anyone (company or individual) stocking the SG Blade (or similar) DOF adapter for rental. Looking for a 72mm/Nikon Mount combination along with rails and whatever accessories are necessary.

I'm looking to rent for a couple of weeks for a personal project/endeavour. I see that Abel stocks the P+S Mini for $300 day, but that might be a bit out of the price range for a personal/passion project, so I'm wandering if anyone is willing to take a credit card deposit (or equivalent) for a personal piece of equipment that has been sitting around and can bring in a few bucks for a couple of weeks.

Any help is appreciated.

You can buy a set from us,will be much cheaper than rent P+S,BUT our film quality will same as p+s.

Adapter(same function as Letus Ultimate)+ Rod sysytem+Nikon AI mont+custome case.

my mail: better35mm@gmail.com