London Christmas Drinks

Andy_Alderslade

Guest Stephen Murphy
As this the season to party, and you don't exactly get office parties in this business, anyone fancy a meet up in London for a few drinks?

Im around til the 22nd. Anytime before that and im sure you could convince me to come along:-)

Yes i could make that , i think ! somewhere with cheap booze !!

Well instead of the usual Endurance we could go to one of the many Sam Smith's pubs in Soho, which are more than cheap and cheerful, The Red Lion, The John Snow etc.

Any suggestions, recommendations?

• Premium Member
Its a f--ing drink thing !

But I don't f--ing drink, do I!

I do however quite enjoy the company of drunk people, since I'm usually the only one sober enough to hold a cellphone and thereby post embarrassing videos of drunk people on Youtube.

P

Andy , just looked that pub up , is the one just of Carnaby Street ? if so lets go for it !!

Yes thats right, its just on the street running behind Hamley's toy Shop.

Shall we day 2pm?

Just to note its got lots of separate rooms so we may have to hunt around to find each other.

Guest Stephen Murphy
Yes thats right, its just on the street running behind Hamley's toy Shop.

Shall we day 2pm?

Just to note its got lots of separate rooms so we may have to hunt around to find each other.

See you there.

S

Hi everyone! Monday morning , i am still stuck here in the Surrey Hills , ice and snow everywhere , roads not gritted or any effort of clearance !!!! . There is know way i will be able to get up to London ! Sorry to be a pain , have a good drink and a good Christmas John