FS: Canon Auto Zoom 814 Super 8mm Refurbished-100$ !!!!!!!!

Guest steve lucas

Guest steve lucas

I am selling a refurbished Canon Auto Zoom 814 Super 8mm camera that is in excellent condition for 100$ with case included.

It was purchased last summer from CinemaVision in NYC for 480$ and I have shot three rolls of Tri-X that came out great.

The body of the camera is in very good shape and the lense is in near perfect condition with zero scratches.

Lightmeter works fine, motor runs great, zoom is smooth, all mechanical functions are in fully working condition.

I truly do not want to sell this camera and I'm sure I will regret it but due to my personal finacial situation it needs to go, so it is priced to sell.

Paypal is the prefered method of payment but if your in the southern NH region you could certainly pick it up.

Feel free to email me at ralphieschild@gmail.com or through this site if you have any questions.

Thanks

Pics can be sent upon request

Edited by steve lucas

Hello,

It is not my intention to disparage the poster in any manner, however this advertisement matches verbatim an ad that I responded to earlier today on another website. After contacting the seller, he informed me his name was "Joe" and provided his contact information and it appeared to be on the up-and-up. Perhaps "Joe" had a friend post his camera here for him, which is completely understandable, however the same ad for what seemingly is the same camera is being posted here by Steve Lucas.

My only goal is to let any would-be buyer know that they should practice due diligence and be careful.

Steve, Joe, I understand that this is in all likelihood a misunderstanding of some sort, but out of respect for the community I have to speak up as well as mention that this community requires that you use your real name.

If nothing else your post gets a bump. :P

Guest steve lucas

Haaahahaa, yes the name I'm using on this site is actually a "stage name" if you will. Steve Spielberg+George Lucas=Steve Lucas

My names Joe Maas

Camera is still available......................