Arri S system for sale, very reasonable

Marty Hamrick

Back in 1993, a good friend of mine attempted to do a couple of feature films in 16mm. He has lung cancer now and is going through chemo and needs to sell his gear. He's letting it go at a VERY REASONABLE price.

For example he has one package,a complete Arri S system, complete with 3 primes, one zoom, 3 magazines, battery belt and a Peter LaSand tripod for 3500 USD.

He also has a host of other goodies. Lights, a couple of Auricons, a Nagra 3 with Kudelski synchronizer, mag film recorders, sync blocks, rewinds, splicers,a flatbed and much more that he wants to unload as he needs the money ASAP.

Anyone intersted, PM me and I'll hook you up. He's in Jacksonville, Florida.

• 1 year later...

Back in 1993, a good friend of mine attempted to do a couple of feature films in 16mm. He has lung cancer now and is going through chemo and needs to sell his gear. He's letting it go at a VERY REASONABLE price.

For example he has one package,a complete Arri S system, complete with 3 primes, one zoom, 3 magazines, battery belt and a Peter LaSand tripod for 3500 USD.

He also has a host of other goodies. Lights, a couple of Auricons, a Nagra 3 with Kudelski synchronizer, mag film recorders, sync blocks, rewinds, splicers,a flatbed and much more that he wants to unload as he needs the money ASAP.

Anyone intersted, PM me and I'll hook you up. He's in Jacksonville, Florida.

Hi

My name is Barry Samson, I'm interested in the equipment if it's still available. Please contact me by e-mail at

barry@toybox.com

thanks!